WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

James Gunn:

Yes, definitely. Nova comes up occasionally as someone we might use. One of the things I'm doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, it will take place after the next two Avengers movies, and it will help to set up the next 10, 20 years of Marvel movies. It's going to really expand the cosmic universe. We're going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie with this version of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Need the cosmic entities please (Eternity, Living Tribunal, the Stranger)

Do the members of the GotG change in the comics?

The og iteration of the team was completely different and Yondu was part of the team. But in this modern run that the MCU is based on, the core of the team stays the same but additional members come and go.

Like Venom was part of the team a couple years ago when I stopped reading. It was a pretty good run too, it's just when I fall too far behind on a series, it's a wrap:lol:

Ya’ll I’m sitting pondering on things last night...WHAT IF, the next movie opens and we find out that everybody who ashed out were the characters that survived and everybody we saw at the end of IW were actually trapped inside the soul gem...

I was in it deep though since I stopped by Shango (Vegas heads know) on the way home from work :lol:...

There's footage from the 2007 Iron Man Comic Con panel where RDJ admitted that Howard played a big part in him getting the role. So, it's kinda messed-up that RDJ didn't stand up for Howard.

terrence howard has a reputation of being difficult on set though. and in hindsight i bet he WISHES he took the deal instead of being stuck on the black soap opera that is empire. and.... nobody knows if they cut everybody but tony's pay. and... furthermore... they were right. the movie was successful without him. on the flipside i get why he wishes rdj wouldve done more but truthfully none of us will ever know what was and wasn't done, and why. all we can do is look back and say damn that seems a little messed up from where im standing.

Ya’ll I’m sitting pondering on things last night...WHAT IF, the next movie opens and we find out that everybody who ashed out were the characters that survived and everybody we saw at the end of IW were actually trapped inside the soul gem...

I was in it deep though since I stopped by Shango (Vegas heads know) on the way home from work :lol:...

this revelation exists every 2 pages lol

Bruh how you looking for an air tight plot in a world of aliens, super humans and gods in which time, space and matter can be manipulated at will? :lol:

More importantly what kinda sociopath watches IMAX 3D films on their phone?? In a lounge while that film is still in theatres no less? :lol:

Looking for an Air right plot in a world full of Aliens and superhumans? What are you talking about?? Like honestly :lol: G I’m talking about consistency from previous films which there’s barely any. Ironically the NTers that liked your post we’re crying about how I haven’t seen the movie and are asking questions that were answered within the film :lol: :lol: :lol: seen the film a couple times and it lowkey gets worse once you get over the big production value, why? Cause there’s nothing going on in the film besides lack luster action scenes to move the plot forward. Um, the version from my phone is ripped from someone seeing it in standard 2D though when I watched the film it was in Cinemark 3D XD so I would hope your point in saying isn’t something involving getting the full experience of the film. Um, yeah what am I doing in a lounge in the first place if I’m a sociopath?

Nebula still being on Titan with a ship plus Star Lords ship still being there has been brought up a million times and yet dude continues to act like Tony getting off Titan is gonna be some wack plot device.

Also watching a movie you don't like just to find more things you don't like is the epitome of a hater.

Yeah, I thought nt’ers would be smarter than general audiences but nope they seem just as dumb and don’t pay attention to movies.

I don't understand the point of watching a movie you dislike multiple times.

If you dislike it, then don't watch it again. That's what I do. I'm never watching another second of BvS in my life unless I'm forced to

dude I keep re-watching the Thanos and Hulk fight

the first punch Thanos punched him in the side of his neck, and Hulk made a squel like a little girl....Jesus Christ

I need that fight sequence as a screen saver. It was so awesome.

i dunno how some of yall think the jokes didnt stick. my coworkers and i still laughing at some of em. drax was killing with the "ive mastered the art of standing still" bit. "the entire you're a dude, but this is a man" back and forth with starlord and thor. and "WHY is gamora"

spiderman trolling while fighting thanos with the different kicks and the footloose reality check

tony calling maw "squidward" and saying earth is closed today when the black order first arrived

okoye saying she expected the olympics or a starbucks when they opened their borders instead of war

thor saying thanos isnt that tough cuz hes never fought him twice. the whole if you take the power of the star itll kill you, only if i die, and dinklages reaction?

lokis and thanos "do you consider failure experience?" "i consider experience experience"

like cmon bruh this is probably the best example of humor in an action movie i can think of

not everyone got the same humor

for example i like Jeselniks very dark comedy but i know plenty who got mad at me after i suggested they watch it :lol:

sometimes it depends on the crowd you watch it with too, like if the whole theater is cracking up, most likely you'd find it extra funny, funnier than it really is

but then there's also people who just want to go against the grain, when too many laughs at it they just do not find it funny

there are many reasons why people do not see IW jokes landing, there is a reason Kevin Harts very popular but you'd probably find most NTers find him corny

This is your M.O. and gimmick. You think because you repeat your own opinion over and over again that it will become a Fact.

Did it with Spiderman Homecoming: OMG this is the greatest movie ever. How could you not be emotionally moved by Peter and the complexity of him actually being a teenager struggling to be a hero

Did it with GOTG 2: OMG how could anyone like 1 more than 2. How could you not be moved by the father/son dynamic of Yondu & Peter

Did it with Age of Ultron: OMG how could you not bekieve this is better than Avengers 1. That opening montage is the greatest thing we’ve ver gotten in the MCU

Now here we are with Infinity Wars. OMG this movie sucked because they killed Spiderman

If you think your ideas alone are so great why don’t you send Feige and Marvel Cinemas your resume.

I don't understand the point of watching a movie you dislike multiple times.

If you dislike it, then don't watch it again. That's what I do. I'm never watching another second of BvS in my life unless I'm forced to

Again you all don’t know how to be objective that’s why you’re all in this all or nothing mindframe. You either have to think this film is the greatest film ever or the worst film ever. I don’t like this film for the most parts. In my opinion the bad outweighs the good. But I can watch the film for what it’s worth at the end of the day, a film with Spider-Man, Iron man, Hul-errr I mean Bruce Banner, Thor and etc. Its a Marvel film at the end of the day, it’s fun seeing Marvel heroes in live action. Like I’ve said for the 300th time however, this is not the cinematic event it was touted as being nor the film we deserved for following and obsessing over the previous 18 films so closely. I hate Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and have seen it at least 6 times. Martha and the Red Skull appearance are on the same level of corny by the way

I wish that Disney had more power in that Sony/Disney Spidey deal. As in shared ownership instead of this on loan thing that they're doing that Sony can take back once the deal expires.

We just gotta stop supporting their Spiderman material if it stays trash.

Seen it just now, first time watching a movie alone. (couldnt wait any longer cause spoiler are all over twitter and fb) its meh, prefer the other avengers movies no doubt.

Fully agree. Why did Civil War give us a bigger action set piece than this film :smh:

This is your M.O. and gimmick. You think because you repeat your own opinion over and over again that it will become a Fact.

Did it with Spiderman Homecoming: OMG this is the greatest movie ever. How could you not be emotionally moved by Peter and the complexity of him actually being a teenager struggling to be a hero

Did it with GOTG 2: OMG how could anyone like 1 more than 2. How could you not be moved by the father/son dynamic of Yondu & Peter

Did it with Age of Ultron: OMG how could you not bekieve this is better than Avengers 1. That opening montage is the greatest thing we’ve ver gotten in the MCU

Now here we are with Infinity Wars. OMG this movie sucked because they killed Spiderman

If you think your ideas alone are so great why don’t you send Feige and Marvel Cinemas your resume.

What I took from this is that my “M.O.” is having an opinion :lol:

And you know my opinions very well. I feel honored. You’re not a sheep-man at all. I apologize for calling you one.

If gamora is really gone for good, I want to see Angela. She looks like xena / wonder woman. I think she’s a macfarlane character though so I dunno how that would work out.

I'd be fine with swapping Valkyrie for Gamora in the GotG. She's pretty much the same template at Gamora with the warrior mindset and the whole "losing my people" burden, except she gets drunk:lol:

i dunno how some of yall think the jokes didnt stick. my coworkers and i still laughing at some of em. drax was killing with the "ive mastered the art of standing still" bit. "the entire you're a dude, but this is a man" back and forth with starlord and thor. and "WHY is gamora"

spiderman trolling while fighting thanos with the different kicks and the footloose reality check

tony calling maw "squidward" and saying earth is closed today when the black order first arrived

okoye saying she expected the olympics or a starbucks when they opened their borders instead of war

thor saying thanos isnt that tough cuz hes never fought him twice. the whole if you take the power of the star itll kill you, only if i die, and dinklages reaction?

lokis and thanos "do you consider failure experience?" "i consider experience experience"

like cmon bruh this is probably the best example of humor in an action movie i can think of

I usually don't lol at things what people consider funny but Drax had me at that standing still for an hour/invisible part. Even the actors looked like they wanted to burst out laughing.

I like Ruffalo.

On a different topic, it's crazy how quickly some uninitiated get initiated. For example, there's this coworker I know who knows about the marvel movies but don't really watch it. Her knowledge of Marvel characters are vague. She couldn't name you more than four characters off the top of her head. That was two months ago.

This week she's telling me IW is so good and that captain marvel is coming in March to save us all :rofl:

I notice a lot of those ppl just regurgitate **** they hear and dk what they're talking about

Martha and the Red Skull appearance are on the same level of corny by the way

I wouldn't call those incidents "corny"...more baffling/random than anything.

Corny, to me, is Hulk not being unleashed in Wakanda when they could have used him.

And before y'all start hammering me with the replies,, yes, I know it's because he was acting like a child/was scared/had his ego bruised, etc. But from a story-telling perspective and character perspective,, it would cheapen his character if Thanos punked him multiple times so I understand Russos' decision on that. Not to mention, there was enough for the audience to focus on without having a giant green monster rampaging across Wakanda. We all know they are saving Hulk going H.A.M. in A4

Back
Top Bottom