WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I wouldn't call those incidents "corny"...more baffling than anything.

Corny, to me, is Hulk not being unleashed in Wakanda when they could have used him.

And before y'all start hammering me with the replies,, yes, I know it's because he was acting like a child/was scared/had his ego bruised, etc. But from a story-telling perspective and character perspective,, it would cheapen his character if Thanos punked him multiple times so I understand Russos' decision on that. Not to mention, there was enough for the audience to focus on without having a giant green monster rampaging across Wakanda. We all know they are saving Hulk going H.A.M. in A4

The Hulk thing is just egregious on so many levels it’s how I can’t understand why anyone is putting this film on such a high level. Russo’s just don’t know how to do Hulk honestly, I’m convinced. Either that or the budget went over and having that detail in Hulk for a decent amount of the film couldn’t fly. I just honestly can’t ration it.

I usually don't lol at things what people consider funny but Drax had me at that standing still for an hour/invisible part. Even the actors looked like they wanted to burst out laughing.

I need to see the blooper reel. I know Swagtista had people laughing and ruining takes in all those scenes. It’s funny since directors and other actors say Dave is pretty serious on-set.

Seen it just now, first time watching a movie alone. (couldnt wait any longer cause spoiler are all over twitter and fb) its meh, prefer the other avengers movies no doubt.

tumblr_p80l1vVqiw1r24hxpo1_400.gif

I'll youtube the warehouse fight tho. That was the only good thing that came from that film.

BTW.. love your new avi

As someone who hates BvS, you aren’t lying. Another film that had an amazing score covering a horrible film. Wonder Woman’s theme with her entrance amazing. Such a savage jungle theme for a pretty and petite woman that will manhandle you. Junkie and Hans were on some other ****.

Do the members of the GotG change in the comics?
The OG Guardians aren't even the movie Guardians. They were from a future timeline.

Gunn took those characters and made them older versions in Vol. 2.

The movie version are the most recent "successful" version of the GotG in the main Marvel U.

Just stop posting.

You're also mixing up A1 and CW. I'm done with you for today.

Son what are you talking about? Why would I mix up A1 and CW? I brought up the Chitauri invasion from A1 as well to drive home my point that this movie didn’t do anything grander in scope or scale than previous avengers films. There’s nothing in this film action set piece wise bigger than the airport scene in Civil war. Even the outriders in Wakanda pale in comparison to the scope of the Chitauri littered all over Manhattan in A1. Offer a rebuttal if you feel otherwise instead of telling me to just stop posting. I’m sure you can think for yourself without Zik puppetting you.

i need to start reading comics but i have no idea where to start.

i’ve read the dark knight and civil war series but they were condensed into a hard cover so it was easier

also i really don’t wanna be that guy that walks into a comic book store after watching infinity war and asks what to read

i’ve read the dark knight and civil war series but they were condensed into a hard cover so it was easier

also i really don’t wanna be that guy that walks into a comic book store after watching infinity war and asks what to read

A have a few PDF collections on disc but they stopped releasing those almost a decade ago (Avengers, Captain America, F4, Spiderman, Iron Man, Hulk, Daredevil) which gives you a lot of character/team history from issue #1 up to around the Dark Reign/Captain America Re-born era. You may find some for sale on Ebay though.

I stopped reading after a few years though after Marvel kept doing cross-overs forcing you to buy multiple titles just to follow the story. If you want to start reading, find a character (or two or 3) and read their catalogue. But like I said, you will eventually get to cross-overs which will have you book chasing (thus, spending more money) just to keep up.

Last edited:

In terms of the inspiration, read the 6 issues of Infinity Gauntlet from Starlin. If you really like it than Infinity Watch and Infinity Crusade are good followups. Infinity from Hickman is my favorite. It’s where the Black Order come from. PM me if you have any questions, I have some bigger Marvel crossover events on ebooks in a file I can look for as well.

Last edited:
In terms of the inspiration, read the 6 issues of Infinity War from Starlin. If you really like it than Infinity Watch and Infinity Crusade are good followups. Infinity from Hickman is my favorite. It’s where the Black Order come from. PM me if you have any questions, I have some bigger Marvel crossover events on ebooks in a file I can look for as well.

I did a little research and It says the movie took the most inspiration from infinity gauntlet series.

id prob want to read about Thor considering he looks to be a key cog moving forward and I love mythology

I could see Tony being driven to put the suit in the hollows of his bones like in the comics so it’ll always be with him for real for real.

This is all contingent on a year passing until A4
Isnt it always with him now since he wears a nano bot tech yeezy outfit? ??

Iron Man opened in theaters ten years ago today, which means that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is officially ten years old.

zheleznyj-chelovek-toni-stark-robert-dauni-mladshij.jpg

the audience clapped in my theater when they showed the Marvel Studios logo and the "io" turned into 10

latest

Back
Top Bottom