WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm sure it's been discussed before. But can someone enlighten me as to why Nathalie Portman isn't in any of the Marvel movies besides really the first Thor film?

And keeping everyone else in the dark about it, hopefully they catch on and figure it out :lol: That scene will always haunt the movie imo just dumb

But that doesn’t make sense because he said none of that during that struggle and nobody else was aware of what that outcome was.

we really do not know that yet because when he said that to stark, they kind of cut away iirc so he could have told stark

or maybe the outcome requires no one else knowing because in one of those 14 million scenarios, he might have told them and it resulted in a loss

with how open ended it is and time travel, possible alternate reality, quantum realm, etc.... there are plenty of possibilities

You guys are nit picking possibly one of the gr8est comic adaptions in history..

This is a top 3 comic book movie...
1.tdk
2.spiderman 2
3. Infinity war

I still don’t get why they didn’t just kill him when mantis was on top of him and he was being held back. All quill had to do was literally shot him or stab him easy. They could have also cut his hand off. Big plot hole.

Because then the movie would be 45 min short and we'd get no Avengers 4.

i was wondering that too

did strange tell them the winning outcome?? or did he just keep that in the dark

we really do not know that yet because when he said that to stark, they kind of cut away iirc so he could have told stark

or maybe the outcome requires no one else knowing because in one of those 14 million scenarios, he might have told them and it resulted in a loss

with how open ended it is and time travel, possible alternate reality, quantum realm, etc.... there are plenty of possibilities
If that were the case Tony would have already known why Doc gave up the time stone imo, so id go with the nobody else can know and they gotta figure it out scenario.

the winning outcome probably required no one else knowing what is about to happen

like if that is the outcome and strange told stark that peter had to die, would he have gone through with it?

would stark trust strange enough to let peter die so they can win later and hopes peter does come back after they win?

knowing stark, he'd probably fight and argue for another way and it could go into one of the other scenarios where they lose

if strange knows the winning outcome, there really is no hoping that they figure it out, they will figure it out in the end because that is the event strange allowed to happen

my guess is in AntMan2, Pym will get full access to the quantum realm/alternate dimension and combine that with starks barf tech and that's how they change the outcome

Anybody been to AMC Empire 25 in Times Square? I think I went there a long time ago. I might mess with it for a second viewing. They have reserved seating and recliners and Dolby gadgetry. I went cheap the first time, I think it's time to flex this time.

You guys are nit picking possibly one of the gr8est comic adaptions in history..

1.tdk
2.spiderman 2
3. Infinity war

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, of course, but I don't think Infinity War cracks my Top 5. It has a lot of great moments and the feat of juggling all 47 characters is note-worthy in and of itself,, but I don't even consider it a complete movie.

For me it's

1. The Dark Knight
2. Logan
3. The Avengers
4. X2
5. Spider-Man 2

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, of course, but I don't think Infinity War cracks my Top 5. It has a lot of great moments and the feat of juggling all 47 characters is note-worthy in and of itself,, but I don't even consider it a complete movie.

For me it's

1. The Dark Knight
2. Logan
3. The Avengers
4. X2
5. Spider-Man 2

Lol if course the dark knight is your number .. captain obvious

Anybody been to AMC Empire 25 in Times Square? I think I went there a long time ago. I might mess with it for a second viewing. They have reserved seating and recliners and Dolby gadgetry. I went cheap the first time, I think it's time to flex this time.

never been to that theater but if its IMAX i say go for it

1.tdk
2.spiderman 2
3. Infinity war

Not commenting on the nit picking because lord knows I’ve went hard on more than a few movies in my time...

But that list I rock with...Might get murky for me when I go 4 and 5 spots but this is absolutely top 3 for sure...

your Dolby theater must be trash

The seats we're great and and dolby atmos was better than your average theater but I wouldn't pay an extra $10 for them.. there's not much of a difference from XD and dolby vision.. I thought it would get as black as my oled but in the theater it looked like a washed samsung tv

One of the more savage scenes in the movie:

SW killing Vision thinking she stopped Thanos...only to have him resurrect Vision and rip out the Power Stone right out of his dome in front of her.

She got to see her love die 2x in the span of 1 minute.

If you guys want to be technical though, the most faithful adaptation would be SIN CITY but as a film, I wasn't feeling it as much.

"300" is great. The first "Blade", while dated, should be acknowledged as well.

Is IMAX dolby? I thought the video and sound quality was good enough for me lol

One of the more savage scenes in the movie:

SW killing Vision thinking she stopped Thanos...only to have him resurrect Vision and rip out the Power Stone right out of his dome in front of her.

She got to see her love die 2x in the span of 1 minute.

The thing I didn't is they knew thanos had the time travel stone and no one predicted that he can turn back time ? Doctor strange was doing it with that rotten apple

They’ve been fighting on wakanda the whole time and don’t even know what the time stone looks like, let alone that he just got it on titan. Plus the only one who has seen the time stone reverse time is strange and maybe wong.

"they" didn't know strange could turn back time

outside of thor, no one even knew who strange was til hulk crashed on earth

i don't think they told banner while he was in the sanctum though, strange wanted to protect the time stone as much as possible the less people know of its ability the better

Back
Top Bottom