WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

D2F8365B-FB73-4052-B5F4-ED060AA99B8B.png

Put some respect on my mans name

He made he arc reactor in a cave

He didn’t need wakanda for his nanos lol

This man was making proton cannon beams and hammer fists and rocket boosters and nanos that regenerated his suit lol

The tech is different

Put some respect on my mans name

He made he arc reactor in a cave

He didn’t need wakanda for his nanos lol

This man was making proton cannon beams and hammer fists and rocket boosters and nanos that regenerated his suit lol

The tech is different
T'challa hit it first tho. And u gonna act like Tony was in the cave all by himself with just his wits :lol:

Yeah wakanda tech more advanced than pretty much anything tony can get his hands on

But i think Tony’s nanos are more advanced in the sense if he can make anything he wants lol and they regen his suit

So, I was thinking...Wasn't there a end credit scene where Thanos appears and steals the gauntlet?

So, I'm curious how the elf made the gauntlet for him if Thanos took it from that room?

If you all have discussed this already, then disregard.

I thought about that as well, but the way I see it the Dwarf could have made it before the events of Infinity War & Thanos had it stored away in that vault. I mean, I guess you could see it as a plot hole but with the extra clips is there an actual timeline compared to each individual movie?

I thought about that as well, but the way I see it the Dwarf could have made it before the events of Infinity War & Thanos had it stored away in that vault. I mean, I guess you could see it as a plot hole but with the extra clips is there an actual timeline compared to each individual movie?
Yeah, I'm not even trying to call it a plot hole lol.

If Etri made the gauntlet...How long has Thanos been trying to retrieve the stones? He must've been stopped once if the Gauntlet was kept in a vault, right?

Just trying to figure out when it happened. But that's just me thinking too much lol.

Well it seems he’s been searching for the stones since before GOTG Vol1 even dropped, since he had sent Gamora and Nebula to find the soul stone...

Yeah, I'm not even trying to call it a plot hole lol.

If Etri made the gauntlet...How long has Thanos been trying to retrieve the stones? He must've been stopped once if the Gauntlet was kept in a vault, right?

Just trying to figure out when it happened. But that's just me thinking too much lol.
Well he gave loki the scepter which had the mind stone right?

So he already had that one. Then loki was used to get the tessaract but failed

I’m guessing he had the gauntlet the entire time and then when ronin failed to get the power stone from the guardians he said he’ll do it himself

I think?

it was probably a while because there was a fake on in Asgards vault and the gauntlet was specifically made to wield the stones (they probably never thought it would make it this far when they put that in Thor 1 and that gauntlet had the gems too)

then again Thanos also let his lackeys get them first, seems like he wasn't in a great hurry or he was waiting for Gamora to find the soul stone first

Etris hand probably can't turn on any device to give a call for help or his wifi is out witt the dying stars flame out

I mean Yinsen helped in the but he ain't no SHuri and all the advanced tech they have lying around to play with

best Yinsen could do was plug Tony to a car battery :lol:

Yeah wakanda tech more advanced than pretty much anything tony can get his hands on

But i think Tony’s nanos are more advanced in the sense if he can make anything he wants lol and they regen his suit
This is what I was thinking when I asked the original question. Tonys armor does seem more advanced and I assumed he improved on the Wakandan tech which was supposed to be the most advanced in the world at that time considering Wakanda decided to share their knowledge. I guess that's not believable to many besides me :lol:

I didn’t say he made it first lol

I’m just saying tony prob made his own nanos

What's funny is people legit saying Tony copied Black Panther. In Civil War he armored up by simply tapping his finger on a button. Logically, the Infinity War suit is the next step from that.

When I think of wakanda sharing their tech, I'm thinking infrastructure, civil engineering, renewable energy, things like that. I can't see them sharing weapons tech, yet. BP and Tony were allies to catch Bucky (albiet for different reasons), they didn't seem too much more interested in each other aside from that. I would say that is Starks own tech.

This is what I was thinking when I asked the original question. Tonys armor does seem more advanced and I assumed he improved on the Wakandan tech which was supposed to be the most advanced in the world at that time considering Wakanda decided to share their knowledge. I guess that's not believable to many besides me :lol:
I mean it kinda makes sense but tony has always done his own innovations

And it doesn’t seem likely he’d team up with shuri and co
At least not yet

They made knowledge centers but I don’t think they’d be so willing to share the nano tech powering the bp suit

BP nanos were all about stealth and impact absorption and redirection

Tony nanos was just make whatever tf I want lmao

And like manta said this was a natural progression from his last suit

it's believable, you just aren't giving Tony enough credit to develop it himself

like you are taking sharing their tech too literally, I am sure they aren't going to give away vibranium like they're candy and show everyone how to make nano tech

it was more like we're opening up wakanda for everyone to know how we operate and we'd help out instead of being hidden

and i get it vibranium is great and it allowed them to develop all these grea tech but BPs suit was only really bulletproof in CW, his skills and power were from the herbs though it might have helped heighten his senses better but overall Tony has managed to cram more tech into his suits

heck was even summoning them suits piece by piece and had an army with each armor suited for a specific job, it wasn't utilized well but that's on the writing team who thought it was a good idea to make Mandarin a british actor :lol:

I gave him credit for improving an existing tech. :lol: Had Tony debuted the tech first and then it popped up in Wakanda I would have wondered how Shuri got Tonys tech. I mean Shuri is doing things as a child that Tony is just getting to now. :rofl:never said or implied Tony NEEDED Shuri's help just looks like he did have her help

Back
Top Bottom