WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

yah but she also has a more advanced civilization that has a way more advanced tech around her to work with

if you grew up working with sticks and stones then you could only get so far

Pretty accurate:nthat:

1524852924infSM.png.jpg

yah but she also has a more advanced civilization that has a way more advanced tech around her to work with

Exactly! Shuri grew up with Wakandan tech already in their infrastructure. It's everywhere. Give Tony a month with vibranium and see what he cooks.

Exactly! Shuri grew up with Wakandan tech already in their infrastructure. It's everywhere. Give Tony a month with vibranium and see what he cooks.
He'd have nano tech turning into anything he wants. Wait how'd we get back to the original question :lol: when I asked this earlier I was told he didn't need their tech. Full circle type ****

Tony grew up with sticks and stones now?

Wasn’t Howard also a genius.

Tony had more in the world to work with than everybody but Shuri. If there’s an aguement to make it’s that Tony has discovered more than her. But then again ma is only 16.

its a damn metaphor :lol:

it's an argument on why Shuris tech is better than Tony at some point and her age, because she started likely with nano tech already developed by someone in wakanda

while in comparison, Tonys tech is primitive when he got started

yall really just want to argue just to argue :lol:

goddamn, fine

tony got it from shuri and t'chala because they uploaded all those in the new wakanda app and everyone has access to it now

sheesh, just end this already

:rofl:
Tony shoulda downloaded the spinal tech too instead of creating some metal hip waders for his boy. :lol:

:rofl:

You were paying attention to the wrong person in that spidey scene.

Holland did a great job...his performance hit home with a lot of ppl.

Too bad you couldn't connect with it..

Also I can't believe you compared the spidey scene to rocket scene and QS scene.... Yikes man
See now I can agree with this. Dude just has horrible taste and most of his opinions are pure trash.

I will agree with Lame that the Spidey dust scene would have hit a lot harder if he apologized to Uncle Ben or something before fading. Probably would have shed a tear.

He'd have nano tech turning into anything he wants. Wait how'd we get back to the original question :lol: when I asked this earlier I was told he didn't need their tech. Full circle type ****

You're confusing yourself. Nano tech/Stark tech and Wakanadan tech are two different things. What have you seen that makes you think Tony 1, used vibranium and 2, would even get hold of vibranium? As I've already said, Tony already had a suit that could take form from a single finger tap in Civil War. Based on your logic, if anything, it would've been that Shuri copied Stark. The natural progression would be for a suit to be applied through a tangible item, like a necklace. BP went from having to literally suit up which includes putting on a helmet, to a suit that could be applied instantaneously.

I will agree with Lame that the Spidey dust scene would have hit a lot harder if he apologized to Uncle Ben or something before fading. Probably would have shed a tear.

would have been better if he wished he wasn't related to aunt may all those years...

You're confusing yourself. Nano tech/Stark tech and Wakanadan tech are two different things. What have you seen that makes you think Tony 1, used vibranium and 2, would even get hold of vibranium? As I've already said, Tony already had a suit that could take form from a single finger tap in Civil War. Based on your logic, if anything, it would've been that Shuri copied Stark. The natural progression would be for a suit to be applied through a tangible item, like a necklace. BP went from having to literally suit up which includes putting on a helmet, to a suit that could be applied instantaneously.
I already stated if I saw nano tech prior to BP I would have reversed the scenario. Was not aware the suit Tony had in CW was that tech, nor implied he used vibranium. Honestly thought the stuff in Wakanda came first. So being that Tony did have it first how did Shuri get a hold of it?

Back
Top Bottom