WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

People complain about how the heroes are able to communicate to each other when so far away but I must say it was a nice touch that you could see the ear pieces in some of the characters ears.

Last edited:
The audience actually laughed as Ebony Maw died seeing his frozen corpse float through space :lol:

Rocket should've asked Thor about his girlfriend :lol:

Last edited:
It's not the only scenario, but it is the one I was asking about as it pertains to the movie.

Tonys tech looks like a more advanced version that what I saw in BP why wouldn't I think they were similar. Was no allegation of theft, I thought it was shared but felt there was no connection between Tony and Wakanda. Which i wondered about and asked about. Ain't nobody but you confused making all the assumptions about what I'm thinking.

How did Tony get a hold of Shuri's tech for his new suit?

:stoneface:

The more I think about the Red Skull's role in this the more apt I think it is.

Dude is always seeking superdoohickeys to actually be a threat; cosmic cubes, Asgardian weapons, etc.

If the medal of honor earning, presidential and congressional medal of freedom winning, MVP of the attack on sokovia and new york, YOUR Capt Rogers had been on Titan, he would have formulated a flawless plan to get that glove off of Thanos before you could finish your popcorn.

FAX...In A1 Tony knew what was up and fell in line in the last battle.

If the medal of honor earning, presidential and congressional medal of freedom winning, MVP of the attack on sokovia and new york, YOUR Capt Rogers had been on Titan, he would have formulated a flawless plan to get that glove off of Thanos before you could finish your popcorn.
Captain Colonizer plans sucked balls in Wakanda

Eyes up, stay sharp :smh:

And change your screen name ASAP

Oh I'm definitely in here with a bunch of ppl that have seen this more than once.

They are laughing as every character vanishes :lol:

Laughed @ Steve when he lost Bucky, laughing @ random Wakandans, @ Sam, laughing @ Okoye's expression of despair and confusion. Laughing @ almost every character right now.

Probably ruining it for any first timers :lol:

Exactly, this is called situational awareness and changing game plans on the fly. A true tactician sees changes on the battlefield and makes adjustments and re-positions his forces. Not let an amateur like Quill pull rank on him and throw the whole plan to shyyt.
Yet he couldn't heed his own advice when he ran up to Thanos and got knocked the **** out and only woke up after he snapped half of all life in the universe out of existence.

When did Quill pull rank? More like he followed Tony's plan and then ****ed it up.

What was Steve's "plan" when Thanos showed up? :lol: Son looked like a fool charging him and that they went 1 by 1 was even dumber. Unlike Tony's plan where he got several ppl he never met to work together.

Exactly, this is called situational awareness and changing game plans on the fly. A true tactician sees changes on the battlefield and makes adjustments and re-positions his forces. Not let an amateur like Quill pull rank on him and throw the whole plan to shyyt.
Why is your name ironstark? You should change it :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom