WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What exactly about those rules that are meant to keep regular ppl safe make them "baloney"?

No. Not Vision. Just the criminals.

Did you not pay attention to Civil War? Vision was routinely checking in with Tony. Tony got Ross and any other accords lackey under his thumb.

As for Rhodes, forget what he did or didn't do, he made his stance clear in his argument with Ross before he hung up on him.

Given Rhodey doesn't have a clue where Tony is I don't blame him for giving the scumbag a pass given the situation.

I know you agree.
I agree

tenor.gif

yo, when you guys watch IW again check the 8:50 mark when Thanos is chocking out Loki, in the top left corner when the camera pans I swear you can faintly see someone creeping up there. who was it!? thought i saw someone the first time i watched it in the theaters, no i'm sure i see someone after watching it at home

yo, when you guys watch IW again check the 8:50 mark when Thanos is chocking out Loki, in the top left corner when the camera pans I swear you can faintly see someone creeping up there. who was it!? thought i saw someone the first time i watched it in the theaters, no i'm sure i see someone after watching it at home
Will do but on my recollection of watching IW umpteen times, nah, nothing but the Black Order moving around in the background.

Hahah I just remembered Tony legit blackmailed Spidey into joining his squad as a wildcard and flew him out to Berlin and nearly got him killed...tony a special type of scumbag...lol then he wanna act all worried, bro...Spidey was chilling being your friendly neighborhood Spidey, you put some wild high tech suit in his hands and expect him to what? Go back to helping old ladies cross the street? You corrupted that kid and wanted to **** his aunt...smh

At what point did they just say **** Scarlett Witch’s accent ?

Just watching AOU and realized she didn’t even attempt it in IW :lol:
SW's accent lightened up in CW...for IW they must've been like F it lol

I think her parts in IW are much better for not having the accent..she wasn't pulling it off that well anyway

From CW to IW its been like 2 years.

Like with any foteigner coming to the U.S. its natural for them to pose their accent. She's young, in her 20s.

Its believable hanging around Americans, and a Russian thats been lost their accent for over a year while sneaking around the world as criminals that heçs make the choice to lose it.

Its been an error I've seen over and over but only right now is hitting me.

At the beginning of TWS while they're on that mission, the scumbag jumps out of the plane and in to the water. By the time he gets on the ship dude is dry :lol: No signs of being in the water. Might as well have landed directly on the ship and only sprained an ankle.

On another note, you'd think Agents of Shield would've got Batroc the Leaper to cameo as a villain/merc.

can u post a gif or vid of it

Just looked @ home and all I see is the light flickering in the background.

Especially in the top right around that time.

Probably would have to see in IMax to further investigate.

Last edited:
On another note, you'd think Agents of Shield would've got Batroc the Leaper to cameo as a villain/merc.

I kinda figured that is what they would do with all the lower level villains like him.. I don't watch the show

But was kinda surprised when I saw them doing graviton or at least I think that was him in the clip I saw.. can't remember where I saw it, but always wanted to see that scene with Hulk go up against him on the big screen

Back
Top Bottom