WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

he only gave the kid a first taste, not Stark's fault he became an addict. he told him not to do it any more so there.

Auntie still home waiting for her nephew to return from a field trip that got detoured to the other side of the Universe but it's cool since he didn't die in direct combat.
He would die as long as Thanos completed the gauntlet and snapped his fingers.

It doesn't matter where he was.

How can you be so slow? Or do you totally not get what Thanos did?
Lol did Sebastian Stan spoil A4?

“I can’t really talk about that scene, but I knew it took them three months in planning this scene to have everyone there.”

“You look around and you just saw everyone from Samuel L. Jackson to Michael Douglas to Michelle Pfeiffer. Everybody was there.”

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/film...of-avengers-infinity-war-mean-for-the-sequel/
At best he spoiled a scene that everybody would be in it.

I bet Coulson wasn't in it or Sif.
^^ Or maybe she's a bad actress?
Elizabeth isn't a bad actress. They obviously chose not to go with the accent.

Even if she forgot you think everyone else just ignores it? :lol:

Like I don't even what leads you to bad actress when she was doing the accent the past 2 movies.

Todd McFarlane about to take the game over with this new spawn franchise, this **** about to be mega rated R and supposedly Todd has creative control + directing it.

This is what the superhero game needs right now.

such a big mcfarlane fan, he bout to kill it...

dawg if they get the correct CGI studio.....

That cape :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

the chains :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

mega hyped
You got a lot of faith McFarlane with full creative control is a good thing for a movie to turn out good.

Especially with take the game over talk.

Better hope that budget up to par.

If Jamie ends up with the role I'll root for him though.
Why didnt/couldn't bast protect the wakandans from thanos snap?
Infinity stones > Bast.

Just a panther god that in the scheme of things isn't even on the highest rung of the Marvel deity ladder.

Last edited:
He would die as long as Thanos completed the gauntlet and snapped his fingers.

It doesn't matter where he was.

How can you be so slow? Or do you totally not get what Thanos did?

At best he spoiled a scene that everybody would be in it.

I bet Coulson wasn't in it or Sif.

Elizabeth isn't a bad actress. They obviously chose not to go with the accent.

Even if she forgot you think everyone else just ignores it? :lol:

Like I don't even what leads you to bad actress when she was doing the accent the past 2 movies.

fine, Lil Spidey would have just ashed closer to home even if he hadn't gone with Stark. Iron Man is not the reason for his death, look I typed it.

just I thought we were all playing a little fast n loose with canon for jokes, given that Captain America has never at any point colonized a goddamn thing.

in a realm where the legacy of The First Avenger is routinely disrespected and that of Stark exalted in unwarranted fashion, I am here to provide balance.

Thanos would certainly approve.

calling folk colonizers while leveraging your power to manipulate a man's very voice. how Starkian.
You are what you are.

No manipulation. Deep down he agrees. Its the whole reason he really made the bet.

Agree with the right side and not look like an outright traitor. The scumbag would sympathize and defend that.

Last edited:
No manipulation. Deeobdown he agrees. Its the whole reason he really made the bet.

tenor.gif

Dave Bautista Confirms Drax's Return In AVENGERS 4 And GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3

During a recent interview to promote the release of Hotel Artemis, Dave Bautista revealed that while fans may be fretting about the character's future in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, he's actually confident that he'll make his return.

"I got a lot of texts saying, 'I can't believe you're dead, your character is dead.' They were really like heartbroken and I was like 'I'm gonna be in four. I'm gonna be in Guardians 3.' I don't know how they're bringing me back, yeah but somehow I'm going to make it because, as far as I know, I am going to be in Guardians 3, so I have to be back."

mark Jul 10 on your calendars...

Fox Shareholders Will Decide Whether To Sell To Disney Or Consider Comcast's Offer In July

It's been confirmed today that Walt Disney and 21st Century Fox have set a date of July 10th for shareholders to decide whether or not the latter company sells the bulk of its assets to Walt Disney or instead considers a potential offer from Comcast Corp (they recently made their intentions clear to offer a cash bid which could bring a swift end to the merger which has comic book fans so excited).

Should Comcast make that deal before this vote takes place, "21st Century Fox may postpone or adjourn the special meeting of its stockholders to allow reasonable additional time for the filing, mailing, dissemination and review by its stockholders of any such disclosure prior to the meeting."

Marvel got to treat all those fox shareholders to a screening of infinity war

you mean A4 footage, and assuming they doing what they did with IW footage, it could seriously be footage that won't be in the movie, would be the greatest troll in history for those rights

Back
Top Bottom