WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

C'mon Fox. Your screening for Dark Phoenix has leaked and based on the info, the movie is already a fail.

Do the right thing. Let Morph and the X-Men come home.

Todd McFarlane about to take the game over with this new spawn franchise, this **** about to be mega rated R and supposedly Todd has creative control + directing it.

This is what the superhero game needs right now.

such a big mcfarlane fan, he bout to kill it...

dawg if they get the correct CGI studio.....

That cape :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

the chains :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

mega hyped

I thought I was hyped on BP. I’m even more hype on Spawn for some reason. So many possibilities and Jamie will do his thing. Idk if they are gonna show Spawn like that. McFarlane said he’s gonn kind of be like the boogie man?

Whoever did that fan made trailer a few years back needs to be contacted

32621575_198341164129209_6392535714554183680_n.jpg

I feel bad for vfx ppl now. They're basically getting abused, stretched thin and underpaid and they take it because they know if they complain the studio will just take what they need done to another vfx crew. I think the vfx people need to unionize. I think manga and anime animators are going through the same problem as well.. Maybe they should go on strike... After they finish all the vfx shots for IW of course.

Their job sounds stressful. Imagine scrambling to add in last minute vfx shots a week before the movie releases :wow:

Back
Top Bottom