WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IXQwGJ25zhM9NXYopTuUMiLgTlENdikCyiVFMkSnXzY.png

Alright, who's down to get it?

The Russos Imply That GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 May Take Place Before INFINITY WAR; Are Not Good Liars.

ANTHONY: Here’s the thing, I think it’s important to remember anything is possible in the MCU. Just because there’s a sequel on the books doesn’t mean … people become accustomed to time moving linearly in the MCU. That doesn’t necessarily have to be the case. There’s a lot of very inventive ways of where the story can go.

JOE: There’s four years between Guardians 2 and Infinity War. That’s a long time, and a lot of Guardians stories to tell. Again, as Anthony said, don’t expect everything to move forward in a linear fashion in the Marvel universe.

Them liars trying so hard to keep the ramifications of IW present and A4 a mystery on if its reversed like we stupid.

Next they'll be saying the Spidey movie technically takes place before Peter gets on the bus in IW :lol:

Last edited:
I don't like how russos and mcfeely brothers continue to lie in a manner that insults out intelligence lol

They continue to make lies like 'Star Lord is really dead. He's not coming back' too

If it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't even know about some of these interviews and truth stretching statements the Russos & compnay have been giving

Now imagine the general consumer who isn't truly invested in all of this stuff

Man, if A4 takes place years after the snap. I hope they play off how much the snap effected the entire world or universe for that matter

Are we slowly coming to the conclusion that IW was nonsense :nerd:

I think I understand your question and I will answer that the movie was quite good, however upcoming movies and the overall general direction points to the events of it being non-cannon.

Back
Top Bottom