WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Man, if A4 takes place years after the snap. I hope they play off how much the snap effected the entire world or universe for that matter

This would be ideal but the problem now is that movie appears to be going down the time-travel path which in turn can lead to so many continuity issues.

I think I understand your question and I will answer that the movie was quite good, however upcoming movies and the overall general direction points to the events of it being non-cannon.
Not non canon cause the snap did happen but they are being changed back with the ramifications being being felt.

They are lying to keep the surprise for the causals. WE KNOW people are coming back because we are the hardcore and have been around comics all our lives. The causals don't.

Just got my Ant-Man and the Wasp tickets for that sunday on opening weekend.
Will be in Austin for my Bday, so decided to make it my first Alamo Drafthouse experience

I'll try to see if I could watch Ant-Man that weekend. If not, I'll see it eventually.

Not non canon cause the snap did happen but they are being changed back with the ramifications being being felt.

They are lying to keep the surprise for the causals. WE KNOW people are coming back because we are the hardcore and have been around comics all our lives. The causals don't.
To keep this up, the trailer for A4 just needs to be all Thanos and maybe some action scenes of him killing the remaining Avengers.

Really make the casuals think Thanos is destroying the MCU.

nah, A4 trailer just has to be Thanos doing chores in his hut

doing laundry, ironing, potty training his puppy, watering his lawn, etc...

Surprised marvel ain't just start pulling a Nolan with the dark knight and just release the logo with some music and release date

Df_FKsNU0AAnygH.jpg

Df_gE34UwAApl2G.jpg

ant-man-and-the-wasp-bts-02-1116588.jpeg

ant-man-and-the-wasp-bts-03-1116589.jpeg

this version of NT doesn't give those stats anymore
What is up with that?

I'm mostly on mobile and there use to be an option on NT itself to go to desktop mode and from there I could click on the # of postd for the thread and find all of my postd in any given thread.

And I feel like that changed way after the move to this new format.

Back
Top Bottom