WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Kinda funny how critics are more in love with Ant Man and the Wasp than Infinity War...

Compared to IW this movie was really really forgettable.

the difference is 3% on RT and that is comparison to 338 reviews for IW and 190 for A&W

IW average 7.4/10 while A&W averaged 7/10 too

audience score for IW is also 91% over 80% for A&W

IW also had a much bigger expectations and had a lot of stories to tackle and intertwine, it is bound to get low rankings as there will be those more critical and there are more things that could go wrong with that film

Just saw it. Enjoyed it a lot.

I do find it funny Pym is performing a little quantum realm mission after NY was attacked and then Wakanda by aliens later that day.

^ ^ ^

i think that's when quantumHanks quantum-device stopped quantum-detecting Janets quantum-location and he stalled where those quantum-bugs were about to quantum-attacked him

then once they jumped back into full size, the quantum-gps started getting a quantum-signal again
Nah, it stopped working for her signal when they started moving and Ghost had it then Goggins. Pym had to recalibrate to find her signal.

After he found her, then they the building had to go to natural size for them to return.

There's an outside chance that maybe they're performing a quantum realm mission because of the attacks.

Maybe they thought quantum healing particles would be necessary for something.

Maybe Captain Marvel will shed some light on that? Supposedly, her powers are quantum realm related. At least that's a theory I heard some time ago.

There's an outside chance that maybe they're performing a quantum realm mission because of the attacks.

Maybe Captain Marvel will shed some light on that? Supposedly, her powers are quantum realm related. At least that's a theory I heard some time ago.
You agree that Ant-Man & the Wasp is better than First Avenger, Winter Soldier, and Civil War, right?

I'm curious to know the budget for that film between Sam Jackson, the Kree/Skrulls, and all the other CGI

Just finished the movie. It was simply okay. Not bad, not good. Felt safe for Marvel coming off of Infinity War and Black Panther where you could tell they put a lot of effort into writing wise. This movie felt kinda hollow. Every scene with Michael Pena felt like it could fit in a sitcom, like after every single line he delivered you could insert a laugh track, same thing with every T.I. reaction shot.

The action scenes were pretty good, Wasp outdid Ant-Man by a mile. Ghost wasn’t very memorable as a villain nor was Walton Goggins character, wish they would have said who he was working for. Overall this movie is on the lower end of MCU flicks IMO, but not the worst.

Pretty sure they mentioned getting the healing particles for Ghost before Scott went in

Just saw it. Enjoyed it a lot.

I do find it funny Pym is performing a little quantum realm mission after NY was attacked and then Wakanda by aliens later that day.

I just find it crazy that Thanos' presence is still felt, "at some point" in this movie.

Can't imagine. Considering there was no sense of urgency or anything.

The action scenes were pretty good, Wasp outdid Ant-Man by a mile. Ghost wasn’t very memorable as a villain nor was Walton Goggins character, wish they would have said who he was working for. Overall this movie is on the lower end of MCU flicks IMO, but not the worst.

Pretty sure they mentioned getting the healing particles for Ghost before Scott went in

I don't even consider Ghost a villain.

And I don't believe they were trying to heal Ghost since Janet already did.

They're digitally de-aging Samuel L. Jackson 25 years... so that's 1993.

Googled any movie he's been in, in 1993

latest

Him in Jurassic Park. Why do I feel like the cgi ppl won't need to work that hard :lol: It's like the only difference is just the weight.

They're digitally de-aging Samuel L. Jackson 25 years... so that's 1993.

Googled any movie he's been in, in 1993

latest

Him in Jurassic Park. Why do I feel like the cgi ppl won't need to work that hard :lol: It's like the only difference is just the weight.

The de-aging in A&W is next level. Michelle Pfeiffer looking like she just got done shooting Batman Returns. And let's not act like she wasn't looking like a snack in this movie.

Like what? Lettuce discuss.

I thought Ghost was healed by Janet already but I guess it wasn't something permanent as they had to go back to the QR to get something to heal Ghost?

Was healing Ghost more important than helping the Avengers against an alien invasion?

I thought Ghost was healed by Janet already but I guess it wasn't something permanent as they had to go back to the QR to get something to heal Ghost?

Was healing Ghost more important than helping the Avengers against an alien invasion?

I think that's just the general consensus (unless they actually mentioned it and I missed it.) I believe they were doing it for other reasons.

I think that's just the general consensus (unless they actually mentioned it and I missed it.) I believe they were doing it for other reasons.

Scott said something along the lines of 'for our friend Ghost'. Ima check it out on my 2nd viewing.

Can't imagine. Considering there was no sense of urgency or anything.

I see your point. Looking back at the mid credit scene, I didn't sense an urgency...

I wonder how the hell they didn't know though. Scarlet Witch and Vision was all the way in Scotland and knew about the huge *** ship in NY

They specifically said they needed it for Ghost.
Isn’t there ketchup in bbq sauce ?
A lot of bbq is ketchup based.

Unless son is on that vinegar ****
Captain Marvel Will Digitally De-Age Samuel L. Jackson For The Whole Film
Feige using that money they making :lol: :pimp:

Yeah I just figured it wasn't permanent.

Last edited:
I just remembered that Clark Gregg is in the movie too. Probably gotta spend half the budget de-aging those two.

Lol jk jk

Back
Top Bottom