WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

tumblr_pcqdwrYXrH1rrkahjo1_500.gif

tumblr_pcqdwrYXrH1rrkahjo2_500.gif

tumblr_pcqdwrYXrH1rrkahjo3_500.gif

Strange’s reaction when he asks “who could find Vision” and Tony says “probably Steve Rogers”:rofl::rofl::rofl:

watching now, didn't even realize Strange reacted with an "Oh Great." before :lol:
that is amazing attention detail to remind the audience that everyone even though they weren't involved are aware of the ramifications of CW

I still think it's a really good movie. Still don't understand how some people disliked this movie as if it was the worst thing ever.

But whatever.

I still think it's a really good movie. Still don't understand how some people disliked this movie as if it was the worst thing ever.

But whatever.

One of many reasons...

I waited 10 years for THAT? This is was what a tag team against Thanos forces looked like? In 2018??

I’ll never stop saying we deserved better. I’ve seen better with my own eyes in 2012. Most of you have as well but hype is a helluva drug...

0AE37C25-FEF4-4C33-A432-A8E2EA74016E.gif

57AC0D6D-F843-4093-8D7D-F1117D056885.gif
23C8CCB9-633B-48E8-85FD-0BCD0F3DAEA1.gif

is there a range to the portals Dr Strange can produce?

when he asked Stark if he can turn the ship around, why didnt he just use his sling ring to create a portal back to earth?

One of many reasons...

I waited 10 years for THAT? This is was what a tag team against Thanos forces looked like? In 2018??

I’ll never stop saying we deserved better. I’ve seen better with my own eyes in 2012. Most of you have as well but hype is a helluva drug...

One of many reasons...

Lol this is why I can't take you seriously.

You take a throw away comedic moment in IW and compare it to an epic moment in A1

How about taking an epic moment in A1 and comparing it to an epic moment in IW... Go ahead, there's lots of them to choose from. Of course you won't acknowledge they exist though :lol:.

Way too disjointed of a scene from the simple fact that most of that is characters attacking Thanos one on one, getting tossed than the next man up. But that’s a result of the pairing in the film. You allowed your big battle to be handled by characters who had no prior history fighting together. They just devise a quick plan to take down a tyrant that has the power of the universe at his hands. Thor and Dr. Strange seem like a formidable tag team, throw Hulk in too right? Spider-Man, Panther and Cap? Did Gamora ever once share a screen with Black Widow? I guess we wait for A4 to give us everything action wise while still having to rectify this messy story.

Lol this is why I can't take you seriously.

You take a throw away comedic moment in IW and compare it to an epic moment in A1

How about taking an epic moment in A1 and comparing it to an epic moment in IW... Go ahead, there's lots of them to choose from. Of course you won't acknowledge they exist though :lol:.

Taken seriously by a guy jerking off to Captain America? Where they do that at? :lol: I’m joking Amel but what epic moment could I choose from A1 that wouldn’t just **** all over IW? How about the scene where Hulk is actually doing something in A1 like fighting Thor or punching a Leviathan in the nose mid transformation compared to Hulk in IW when he...um....err..

Ok, ok remember that scene when Iron man’s suit came on him while he was falling out of a building in midair compared to the scene when Iron Man’s suit forms around him while he’s....um....walking?

Oh, this is rather difficult...

Way too disjointed of a scene from the simple fact that most of that is characters attacking Thanos one on one, getting tossed than the next man up. But that’s a result of the pairing in the film. You allowed your big battle to be handled by characters who had no prior history fighting together. They just devise a quick plan to take down a tyrant that has the power of the universe at his hands. Thor and Dr. Strange seem like a formidable tag team, throw Hulk in too right? Spider-Man, Panther and Cap? Did Gamora ever once share a screen with Black Widow? I guess we wait for A4 to give us everything action wise while still having to rectify this messy story.

Taken seriously by a guy jerking off to Captain America? Where they do that at? :lol: I’m joking Amel but what epic moment could I choose from A1 that wouldn’t just **** all over IW? How about the scene where Hulk is actually doing something in A1 like fighting Thor or punching a Leviathan in the nose mid transformation compared to Hulk in IW when he...um....err..

Ok, ok remember that scene when Iron man’s suit came on him while he was falling out of a building in midair compared to the scene when Iron Man’s suit forms around him while he’s....um....walking?

Those are much fairer comparisons.

Good job.

Did we see the same scene? Iron Man and Parker pulling on the glove, Mantis, Strange, and Drax all there at the same time.

Tuh, Infinity War made me realize just how special and organic the last team ups were and how well executed they were.

Like my respect for Joss Whedon skyrocketed after seeing IW. This scene captured so much pride and belief for these weird heroes that seemed too much of a mismatch to actually come together. 6 vs 600 and I was terrified for the 600. The chitauri showing its face for the first time and screeching like its supposed to be terrifying and intimidating and Hulk yelling back :wow:

3DDC2CDF-6004-46CE-81AD-CBE9EDD03A1D.gif

And then he does it again in the sequel and you’re reminded within the first 2 minutes of the film that these are the mightiest heroes on earth and nothing can stop them but each other

6CAA1343-A071-45A8-8F46-3CD75DDA4B5B.gif

And then the Russo’s before they got out of there depth carried that idea of Earth’s mightiest heroes only being stopped by one another and made you sit on the edge of your seat cause you didn’t know who to root for while questioning what a hero is supposed to do

A00961CA-44C0-46BE-977A-AEA098CB478A.gif

And then you have the battle for the universe...

8118EE1D-171C-403B-A1D5-463E0BE9A0B1.gif

:stoneface: :smh::stoneface:

He makes a fair comparison and sounds reasonable for a second but then goes back to the Bucky/Rocket gif as if that was the best part of the movie :lol:

These 2 bothered me, if any of em

Hawkeye and BW look awkward in first

And a problem for both, the regular guys shouldn't be keeping up with the powered or in suits

Was cool, but I have wayyyyyyy bigger issues with stuff that went down in CW (like falcon not having his chest caved in by spidey) than anything in IW

So I just got finished watching the post credits scene and I’m questioning what the old school beeper is hooked up to?

Have we discussed that?

Probably nothing worth noting, like a forever battery and some space antennas or some ****. We'll see though. When's the next Marvel film?

Back
Top Bottom