WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Probably nothing worth noting, like a forever battery and some space antennas or some ****. We'll see though. When's the next Marvel film?

Can’t imagine Fury's just too lazy to change the Duracell. I can’t wait until CM.

Rocket: Okay. Time to be the captain. So dead brother, huh? Yeah, that could be annoying.
Thor: Well, he's been dead before. Now this time, I think it really might be true.
Rocket: And you said your sister and your dad...
Thor: Both dead.
Rocket: But still got a mom, though?
Thor: Killed by a Dark Elf.
Rocket: A best friend?
Thor: Stabbed through the heart.
Rocket: You sure you're up to this particular mission?
Thor: Absolutely! The rage and vengeance, anger... Loss, regret, they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind, so I'm good to go.
Rocket: Yeah, but this is Thanos we're talking about, he's the toughest there is.
Thor: Well, he's never fought me.
Rocket: yeah, he has.
Thor: He's never fought me twice. I'm getting a new hammer, don't forget.
Rocket: It better be some hammer.
Thor: You know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one of them would've rather killed me but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest in a long line of bastards and he will be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so.
Rocket: And what if you're wrong?
Thor: Well, if I'm wrong, then...What more could I lose?

So many great scenes in this movie. This one in particular is moving up. Best Thor scene in any film.

Last edited:
Rocket: Okay. Time to be the captain. So dead brother, huh? Yeah, that could be annoying.
Thor: Well, he's been dead before. Now this time, I think it really might be true.
Rocket: And you said your sister and your dad...
Thor: Both dead.
Rocket: But still got a mom, though?
Thor: Killed by a Dark Elf.
Rocket: A best friend?
Thor: Stabbed through the heart.
Rocket: You sure you're up to this particular mission?
Thor: Absolutely! The rage and vengeance, anger... Loss, regret, they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind, so I'm good to go.
Rocket: Yeah, but this is Thanos we're talking about, he's the toughest there is.
Thor: Well, he's never fought me.
Rocket: yeah, he has.
Thor: He's never fought me twice. I'm getting a new hammer, don't forget.
Rocket: It better be some hammer.
Thor: You know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one of them would've rather killed me but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest in a long line of bastards and he will be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so.
Rocket: And what if you're wrong?
Thor: Well, if I'm wrong, then...What more could I lose?

So many great scenes in this movie. This one in particular is moving up. Best Thor scene in any film.

How could you leave out Rockets "I have a lot to lose, me personally" :lol:

Bros.... that time stone strange gave to thanos was most def a stone from the reality they win. That thing was active when strange gave it it to him. Seconds before, thanos points his gauntlet at Tony and activates all stones ready to obliterate him. When strange unveils the stone that thing was activated and either traveled back from the reality they win.

Or it could be that the stone came from a reality thanos wins. And they’re winning stone is with Wong. I mean why else would he need to protect the sanctum. Maybe that true stone was there all along

It feels good to have a new avy

All is right in the world now.

I did my time. I am not going back in ever again. I'm a free man again.

Finally watched IW (iTunes digital release). I was always planning on buying it so didn't want to spend twice on this.

The first time I watched it I was tired/sleepy and I was disappointed. It seemed too busy at times.

I was tired and wrong
. Watched it again, that movie was great. Very well done. The extras are pretty nice too.

I must remember not to watch a movie I was looking forward to when I'm not fully rested!

Back
Top Bottom