WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The piss poor acting in IW is one of my numerous complaints as well. Don’t get me wrong some scenes were very well acted but many scenes that were supposed to make you feel something came off flat. Case in point, Peter dying. How do they not allow RDJ to explode with emotion on that scene? He showed more emotion when he was about to fight Team Cap. Like his nightmare is literally happening in front of him.

But as repeated ad nausea ni hated the fact that Spider-Man died and they used the scared and crying gimmick AGAIN with him. Had the movie ended with proven heroes like Thor and Iron Man dying and the only ones left are less proven heroes like Spider-Man and Mantis and Rocket then you have a much more shocking ending and so much fear for the next installment and how those heroes are gonna deal with Thanos. Like what is there to fear with a full powered Thor and Hulk still breathing?
LaAg.gif

giphy.gif

Watching again, the change from confident fearless adult super hero spider man to scared defenseless child Peter Parker at the end was jarring to see. Also with tony talking about having a kid, being overprotective with Peter and then watching him fade away begging for help. The feels bros :frown:

Watching again, the change from confident fearless adult super hero spider man to scared defenseless child Peter Parker at the end was jarring to see. Also with tony talking about having a kid, being overprotective with Peter and then watching him fade away begging for help. The feels bros :frown:

Especially everything that happened in Homecoming.

Watched it again today, didn't notice this funny moment in theaters.

Eitri: You understand boy, you are taking on a star? It will kill you.

Thor: Only if I die.

Eitri: Yes, that’s what killing you means.

:lol:

The funny part I missed out on is when Loki produced the tesseract and Thor said 'you're the worst brother' :lol:

Wouldn't have even known what he had said if it weren't for the subtitles on my TV

The funny part I missed out on is when Loki produced the tesseract and Thor said 'you're the worst brother' :lol:

Wouldn't have even known what he had said if it weren't for the subtitles on my TV

I feel like I'm the only one who laughed in the theaters when Rocket was like
"You know you can't eat dumbells, right Quill."
When they start ganing up on him about his weight gain

Disney fired Gunn to avoid a **** storm coming their way. Rehiring him would be rather counterproductive.

Disney makes kids movies and even the MCU movies are marketed towards young people. They can't outwardly support a dude who got outed for old pedo jokes. Thor Ragnarok director should take a crack at GOTG 3.

Damn. They shook to receive any type of backlash by still following him. The GOTG cast must be looking at them side-eyed.

This has me curious, any of you ever get questioned about or not gotten a job or lost a job because of your social media?

I thought my twitter was kinda anonymous but somehow my cousin and former classmates from college found it and added me. I only have a few tweets but follow and like a bunch of nsfw accounts.

The Fantastic Four came back and the Guardians of the Galaxy are falling off the face of the universe :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom