WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

STILL doesn’t make sense. Captain Marvel is female.

I mean the captain marvel i grew up with was a dude so.....

Not mad at the casting at all, but CM was not always a female, i remember there being a ms marvel.

Either way, the flick is just a bridge to F4 and the next phase anyway

No the movie is completely garbage but the look of Venom minus the absent spider on his chest and everything he did on screen was dare I say...perfect.

lol nah man how you gonna have venom and not give him the signature McFarlane eyes? WTF thats basically venoms calling card, and then no spider...dood just looks like a big buff black demon to me.

Wow... China really liked Venom....

Wow. Marvel Studios still doesn't need Venom in their universe though.

I'm kind of worried Sony will just decide to take back Spidey from marvel in future negotiations.

Last edited:
lol nah man how you gonna have venom and not give him the signature McFarlane eyes? WTF thats basically venoms calling card, and then no spider...dood just looks like a big buff black demon to me.

At the expense of proportion to properly do his mouth, I think they did pretty well

4EF3894A-AC07-45B5-A772-FE72DF361059.jpeg

3DBFA564-7FF9-4039-ACA7-BE5768977ABC.jpeg

a movie score $1.2 B surprisingly at the box office and does 93% on RT and people still have the nerve to say its overrated. The nerve
Not just saying you. But people can say its overrated if its overrated to them. You can like something and still say its overrated.

a movie score $1.2 B surprisingly at the box office and does 93% on RT and people still have the nerve to say its overrated. The nerve

Now that I think about it, what's a blockbuster movie that's rated right? Everything always has to be over/underrated:lol:

Venom wasn't even that bad. Wasn't great but not bad as y'all making it out to be.

Made it seem like it was Iron Fist Season 2 bad.

wait.. you actually watched IF season 2?

i cant even remember if i finished all of season 1.. didnt even know there was a season 2

I'm running titles in my head:

Avengers Annihilation
Avengers Decimation
Avengers Retribution
Avengers End Game
Avengers Infinite
Avengers Assemble

I'd really like it to be Avengers Assemble

I'm hearing we might not get the title even with the trailer now

I'm running titles in my head:

Avengers Annihilation
Avengers Decimation
Avengers Retribution
Avengers End Game
Avengers Infinite
Avengers Assemble

I'd really like it to be Avengers Assemble

I'm hearing we might not get the title even with the trailer now

I wouldn't mind Avengers Diassembled since that's how they probably will be most of this movie.

Back
Top Bottom