WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They did and still made a movie that everyone loved while still being part of a big series of films. The cast is too prestigious to get snubbed on top of that. Oscar’s will get destroyed if Black Panther doesn’t win at least one Oscar.

The Oscars will be destroyed no matter what hecause it's just another snobby award show that's out of touch with what everyone loves. Instead they tend to award the artsy films that a select audience watches. BP is perhaps the most important film in years, but with it being a comic book film, and an all black cast, I don't see it winning..

The Oscars will be destroyed no matter what hecause it's just another snobby award show that's out of touch with what everyone loves. Instead they tend to award the artsy films that a select audience watches. BP is perhaps the most important film in years, but with it being a comic book film, and an all black cast, I don't see it winning..

The fact that everyone loved the movie is all the more reason for them to select it. Again if they give Black Panther an academy award especially the Best Picture award, they know that they would never have to throw “us” a bone ever again which is why I wholeheartedly think they’ll give it to Black Panther. Everyone wins if that movie wins.

Im ALMOST shocked thst they are releasing an Avengers trailer so close to the captain marvel trailer.

Nobody is gonna care about Brie after the A4 trailer drops.

But im guessing that they already knew that
You're forgetting Captain Marvel is gonna be all up in the A4 trailer :lol:

Haven't seen anything from Anna Boden..

But I'm pretty sure I've said this before, Kathryn bigelow is who I want to see in the MCU as far as female directors go

Cant wait for Spiderverse next week!!! I think im more excited on it more than CM favorite hero is Spidey so its not a diss to Brie.

As much as I enjoyed BP I know for a fact that it shouldn't be looked at as "Best Picture - Drama" material.

Doing that just gives the racists an excuse to scream "LIBERAL LEFTISTS WREEE"

Should have kept it at the soundtrack and costume design.
It was a weak year for Best picture caliber films anyways, I think it belongs. Though it's likely setup for A Star is Born to sweep everything.

Yeah, it being a weak year and the Oscar's announcement of a best popular movie category or w/e and then cancelling it led to the BP nom imo.

I'm going to sleep now.... I expect there to be a trailer when I wake up... Or there's about to be two twitter accounts I won't follow anymore -_-

Looking forward to seeing the trailer and the Spider-Man trailer this weekend.

Going in for a couple of hours tomorrow to touch base with my team and then I'm off for the next week.

It would be disappointing if that Twitter dude was wrong about this trailer release.

I think it'll be Avengers 4 until after you watch the movie and wait until the end where the "Avengers Logo pops up and the title is revealed due to what happens during the movie. They did say they will market A4 like nothing they ever did before.

Cannot believe we’re getting an A4 trailer in a few hours. I can’t imagine it being more than a teaser.

Back
Top Bottom