WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I think the 5 year theory is correct, based off Steve’s reaction to seeing Scott...”is this an old message?” Seems like he did dive ahead in time...I’m wondering who rescues Tony?...I’m thinking Danvers is the only one that can probably reach him....or maybe he dies in space and they recruit a different Tony from another reality...hence the grey hair from the trailers...

Ronin looks dope, don't know much about him. But I know him and BW gonna put in work vs Thanos just because.

Trailer was hypeeee

Nothing special to him really. Take the purple guy, who has nothing to offer, who shoots Arrows and give him a revenge story with cool ninja gear and voila. Still useless though, so it’s all smoke and mirrors:lol:

I’ll be pissed of after a 10 yr wait they really have some other villain one up Thanos

Bro Thanos just had a whole movie dedicated to him where he actually won in the end...he still getting shine in this one, but I’m ready to move on....you know for fan service, mans Thanos gonna catch the mean FADE

Nah, 10 years worth of movies and Thanos gets just 1 movie?

Not worth it to me. Especially if this rumored villian is way stronger and is just introduced outta nowhere.

VCXZIRX0wcngzogmHG8qocn3JMr7ArcQPQbbDsmV_r4.jpg

Trailer didn't get hype like the first Infinity War trailer did but there nevertheless. Is Ronin supposed to be a bad ***? Cause Hawkeye was useless.

Shout out to BP tho. Wakanda forever!

There’s way more going on than any of us can possibly understand. Part of me feels that most of what we see is before the time jump, but Ant-Man throws that off. Virtually everyone still looks the same. So I thought maybe there isn’t an official time jump, but more so that Ant-Man jumps out 5 years later, sees his daughter older and finds out what happens and decides to time jump back a little bit.

One clue that had me thinking this is officially 5 years later is Widow. When she tracks down Clint, she looks to have her hair pulled into a ponytail. Her current length doesn’t seem like she could do that. So maybe it is 5 years later and they all get clean and shaved up for the final battle? We also know Tony is going to look much older at some point, too.

Back
Top Bottom