WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Dt0VnCrVYAIKV0T.jpg:orig

I think the 5 year theory is correct, based off Steve’s reaction to seeing Scott...”is this an old message?” Seems like he did dive ahead in time...I’m wondering who rescues Tony?...I’m thinking Danvers is the only one that can probably reach him....or maybe he dies in space and they recruit a different Tony from another reality...hence the grey hair from the trailers...

That be dope to see.

That trailer was good. I believe that should be enough I wouldn’t even try at the Super Bowl spot. The message from Tony, the crew being defeated, like it was real good. I AM HYPED AS HELL!

Wow they didn't show much with this trailer.

I was expecting to see Captain Marvel at least

Nah, they can't do that yet. "Everybody" knows she'll be in it, but you don't want to confuse people with her solo movie since you have to spoonfeed the general audience:rolleyes

Ant-Man was definitely a nice way to end this somber *** teaser tho:lol:

Only things I buy from the trailer are
Ronin
And
Scott showing up
I'll believe Tony floating through space when I'm in the theater

For all we know it could be professor Hulk looking at those screens

Not hating, trailer was great tone setter

I love how the dust particles come together to form the A at the end. Avengers byke!

Endgame was my guess for the title after seeing Infinity War, cool they used it even though they shut that down months ago.

Def a teaser but they know everyone’s gonna watch the movie anyway :lol:

Back
Top Bottom