WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Ok.. why not both?

Build both until their lives intersect

When the X-men are established and dozens of mutants are rolling in, I wouldn’t mind that. But it sounds like people want it on screen off the bat, I need the x-men to be up and running first. Then we can do Storm and BP, beast with the avengers, etc

When the X-men are established and dozens of mutants are rolling in, I wouldn’t mind that. But it sounds like people want it on screen off the bat, I need the x-men to be up and running first. Then we can do Storm and BP, beast with the avengers, etc

For me, I feel like certain characters take away from really caring about certain other X-men

Like specifically cyclops, angel and even jean.. you should actually care about all 3 by time others join the team and then other storylines happen

I wonder how long this would take to actually see happen legitimately.

For me, I feel like certain characters take away from really caring about certain other X-men

Like specifically cyclops, angel and even jean.. you should actually care about all 3 by time others join the team and then other storylines happen

Agreed. Get the OG 5 in first, then build on that. I love wolverine but if he doesn’t fit into the story yet I can wait.

I wonder how long this would take to actually see happen legitimately.

After AoU there was basically a new team. I wouldn’t make any solo X-men movies like the avengers team had but nothing is off the table as long as it works story wise and isn’t forced.

r3s3e292wb521.png

Think I found my new avy

Adam McKay Says He's Been Approached For GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 And Says Marvel Is Working On NOVA

When Edgar Wright decided to walk away from Ant-Man, Marvel Studios attempted to bring Adam McKay on board. He refused but did take a look at the script for them. However, the filmmaker has now revealed that Kevin Feige not only approached him for Inhumans but Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (which recently lost director James Gunn) as well.

"We've talked a little bit. Yeah," he said in regards to Vol. 3. "We were kicking around the idea of the Inhumans at one point. We're always kind of talking. I think Feige is just the greatest and what they're doing is amazing."

It's not clear why Marvel has been unable to get him to agree to work on a movie for them but after expressing an interest in bringing the Silver Surfer to the big screen, McKay said that he believes something Nova related could be happening. "When I was in the fourth or 5th grade I got into Nova of all people, and I think they're kicking around a Nova idea now too," he revealed.

Definitely would like to see McKay do a MCU film but not GOTG 3, give him creative control with his own franchise.

Adam McKay Says He's Been Approached For GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 And Says Marvel Is Working On NOVA

When Edgar Wright decided to walk away from Ant-Man, Marvel Studios attempted to bring Adam McKay on board. He refused but did take a look at the script for them. However, the filmmaker has now revealed that Kevin Feige not only approached him for Inhumans but Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (which recently lost director James Gunn) as well.

"We've talked a little bit. Yeah," he said in regards to Vol. 3. "We were kicking around the idea of the Inhumans at one point. We're always kind of talking. I think Feige is just the greatest and what they're doing is amazing."

It's not clear why Marvel has been unable to get him to agree to work on a movie for them but after expressing an interest in bringing the Silver Surfer to the big screen, McKay said that he believes something Nova related could be happening. "When I was in the fourth or 5th grade I got into Nova of all people, and I think they're kicking around a Nova idea now too," he revealed.
This guy has crazy range as a director. Still remember him from those old funny or die clips with Will Ferrell.

Just got out of into the spiderverse, which I have a close second to homecoming on 1st viewing and then a pretty big drop to Spider-Man 2

But captain marvel trailer looked a lot better to me on the big screen

McKay is a real good director.

:lol: :smh: @ Inhumans still being brought up for a movie.

Yeah, I thought he'd be in the MCU by now.
He's really not a high profile character in Marvel.

Main notoriety is him starring in the Annihilation events same time as the GotH run.

He still might show up but dunno about a solo. His whole OG origin is that he was a teen from Earth that got the helmet. It's a pretty typical space story in that way and doesn't necessarily jive with everything else about MCU cosmic. Probably would change a lot of they did.

I was expecting him to show up in GoTG as a cameo or supporting role. I don’t think I’d be too interested in a solo movie.

Back
Top Bottom