WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Why not have Guillermo Del Toro direct Hulk or Professor Hulk,.. whatever he becomes during Endgame. Humanizing a "monster" is right in his wheelhouse

Why not have Guillermo Del Toro direct Hulk or Professor Hulk,.. whatever he becomes during Endgame. Humanizing a "monster" is right in his wheelhouse
Cuz they still cant make a Hulk solo :lol:
Man-Thing screams Guillermo del Toro.....
Forgot about Man-Thing. Could work.

Thing is he doesn't talk and shouldnt in most cases so then I'd have to deal with Del Toro's human supporting characters which I'm not always fond of cuz they're really hit or miss and have been more miss for me for a while.

Watching Logan.. this movie is so damn violent! I love it! When Charles is having a seizure and Wolvie is stabbing everyone in the face! Disney would never go this route, which makes this film even greater.

Can’t wait to see what they do with Wolvie going forward

Bring Del Toro back for Blade
**** yeah

man as much as I hate to admit it, snipes might be a little long in the tooth to play blade again....I would love it but looking at recent pictures I think there are plenty of other up and coming cats who could do the role justice

**** yeah

man as much as I hate to admit it, snipes might be a little long in the tooth to play blade again....I would love it but looking at recent pictures I think there are plenty of other up and coming cats who could do the role justice
Up and coming martial artists?

I remember ron pearlman’s character had a chinstrap beard that wrapped around the back of his head. Weirdest beard i’ve ever seen.
3562E845-69B2-4BCD-8C80-0282310304F2.jpeg

Reactions: OTG
The first two Blade films are solid. Still doesn't get enough credit.

The 3rd could've definitely used del Toro. Went off the rails early in that film....

2 blade films, 2 hell boys and Tim burton's 2 batman movies don't get enough credit

Also first 2 supermans.. basically any film that took the subject matter seriously.. hell could throw darkman in there too

But singer's xmen get way too much credit

Back
Top Bottom