WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

From what I heard the trailer is going to make it seem as if the movie takes place before IW as a way to not “spoil” the obvious

You guys have to be way too dumb or possessed with the cliffhanger spoiling of Infinity War.

It's like crying about Wolverine being in one book fighting with the Avengers when in another book he was about to be killed by Apocalypse.

Get over it.

The emotional impact of the snap was and intended to be temporary.

I'd rather kill Spidey in the third Spidey movie than return him to Sony (if it comes to that) and watch Sony butcher what I've built lol

Last edited:
You guys have to be way too dumb or possessed with the cliffhanger spoiling of Infinity War.

It's like crying about Wolverine being in one book fighting with the Avengers when in another book he was about to be killed by Apocalypse.

Get over it.

The emotional impact of the snap was and intended to be temporary.

Are you speaking to comic book fans or average movie goers

Are you speaking to comic book fans or average movie goers
Both.

But I doubt I'd have to worry about those complaints from average movie goers because they are dumb.

They watch Infinity War and expect Superman to show up with Bumblebee. All they know is a new Spider-Man movie Is coming out that they like that they'll go see. Besides that the movie is coming out after Endgame. We're talking average movie goers not every now and then viewers.

I'd rather kill Spidey in the third Spidey movie than return him to Sony (if it comes to that) and watch Sony butcher what I've built lol
Mad easy to resurrect Spidey or they could go with it and just introduce live action Miles.

At this point I think the average movie goer understands the difference between Marvel and DC.

They usually ask me “is this character Marvel or DC?” - meaning which Universe is this and probably laying down the foundation of expatation :lol:

Yup.

It really doesnt matter what the average movie goer thinks.

Spidey dying in one movie and a trailer for his sequel is a complete nonissue.

By this time tomorrow, the average movie-goer is going to be believe that Tom Holland leaked the Far From Home trailer to the world.

Tom Holland just IG lived the trailer....speechless.

Jake as Mysterio :nthat:

Also he proclaims he just wants to hang with “MJ” while on vacation in the trailer

IMG_20190115_080644.jpg

Parker has bad luck with school trips

The trailer is good. The music was the best part about it.

It seems like Fury is the newest babysitter but I'm ok with that

Back
Top Bottom