WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The suit is pretty hard

Dw9V_bMX0AEKnb0.jpg

Mysterio looked so cool!!
At aunt may tryna cash in :rofl:

That moment with Favreau and Tomei cracked me up haha.

In regards to that last bit in the teaser/trailer, it would be a damn shame if Remy Hii isn’t Amadeus Cho. Makes too much sense to insert him here with the rest of the students.

They were filming this **** the same week I was in Venice, Holland got in as we were leaving, I was tight...lmao

I’m already feeling Jake, dude gonna kill it, one of the best actors of our generation

Heard oscorp will be introduced in the movie as well, my guess its gonna be a end of credit scene.

Would make sense, they've already established certain guys.. so then oscorp could come in trying organize things and upgrade them and set up sinister 6

After seeing Aquamans success,Far from home is prob guaranteed a billi too

Dont see Endgame touching IW's total gross especially overseas but I could see it making more than TA

After seeing Aquamans success,Far from home is prob guaranteed a billi too

Dont see Endgame touching IW's total gross especially overseas but I could see it making more than TA

I think endgame is taking IW, gotta assume it will be a happy ending and it's the culmination of the whole thing

No clue what to expect from captain marvel.. 600 feels safe

Btw anyone who says captain marvel cgi sucks need only to look at nick fury in the Captain Marvel trailer and Nick Fury in FFH trailer to know that they're wrong.

Back
Top Bottom