WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So I’m starting to think that in Far From Home, we will get a scene of Peter with his classmates on the bus from IW, but this time he never gets off the bus because the attack on NY was prevented when the timeline changed, so they are on the bus maybe heading to the airport to go on their trip...since Feige said FFH takes place minutes after EndGame

In IW when they were fighting supergiant peter says they were on the way to MOMA

Supergiant was in the film?!!!

Nvm he’s Cull Obsidian i know the names of the other 3 but I get his name confused, supergiant seems like a more fitting name lol

During the fight at the beginning at the park tony asks where he came from Peter says a field trip to MOMA

So I’m starting to think that in Far From Home, we will get a scene of Peter with his classmates on the bus from IW, but this time he never gets off the bus because the attack on NY was prevented when the timeline changed, so they are on the bus maybe heading to the airport to go on their trip...since Feige said FFH takes place minutes after EndGame
It looked like a field trip into Manhattan. A school bus hauling Queens students wouldn't be anywhere near where the bus was in IW if it was going to the airport. Cuz the airports in ny are in Queens lol

Last edited:
Dunno why I saw this when ya'll were posting the cyclops was right joints, I blame the cold meds.
Cyclops69.jpg

Fam, you really gonna pass off someone else’s reddit theory as your own then run here to post it?

C’mon brah :lol:

Fam, you really gonna pass off someone else’s reddit theory as your own then run here to post it?

C’mon brah :lol:

I don’t be on reddit :rofl:

Sorry if someone else thought the same thing, with millions of marvel fans on the internet, the idea of coming up with similar theories HAS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE

Someone suggested that the third Spidey movie should be called Spiderman: Home Alone and it should be about Spiderman protecting the Avengers compound from the sinister 6 by himself.

Lol that sounds really clever actually.
Nah. They should make it around Christmas. Two burglers wanna attack his home and he sets up an elaborate plan to defeat them.

It's crazy how people were losing their minds over Hugh Jackman's IG post of him lifting weights and his '#cameo' comment thinking he was going to film something for End Game :lol:

Someone suggested that the third Spidey movie should be called Spiderman: Home Alone and it should be about Spiderman protecting the Avengers compound from the sinister 6 by himself.

Lol that sounds really clever actually.
yooooo.. to be honest... thats kinda a fire idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom