WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

th
capdead.jpg

cap25_page17_panel01.jpg

Spider-Man’s “Homecoming” suit is his actual suit. He’ll wear it every film but they’ll always be new suits just off the strength of merchandising. Him wearing the iron spider suit wasn’t permanent either way so the suits have no bearing on Endgame’s ending. I do however believe that the snap won’t ever happen. Between various set leaks and supposed plot leaks, it’s guaranteed that different important events that shaped the predicament the heroes are in at the end of IW get altered meaning that the outcome becomes vastly different.

Spider-Man’s “Homecoming” suit is his actual suit. He’ll wear it every film but they’ll always be new suits just off the strength of merchandising. Him wearing the iron spider suit wasn’t permanent either way so the suits have no bearing on Endgame’s ending. I do however believe that the snap won’t ever happen. Between various set leaks and supposed plot leaks, it’s guaranteed that different important events that shaped the predicament the heroes are in at the end of IW get altered meaning that the outcome becomes vastly different.
That's what I'm thinking too.

There’s definitely going to be reprocussions for them altering the past to create a different outcome/future such as someone will have to die in order to make it happen or for what I’m hoping, different origins for the heroes. Like Quicksilver is still living and him and Scarlet Witch aren’t products of infinity gems but mutants....

Man I mean no malice but, we just gotta get over the Captain marvel hump then we got endgame and spoderman..... plus that fox merger news if so in the summer. Zamn.....

Man I mean no malice but, we just gotta get over the Captain marvel hump then we got endgame and spoderman..... plus that fox merger news if so in the summer. Zamn.....
Why are you already assuming it wont be good? Especially since Captain Marvel will be in Endgame.

Y'all dudes think ya dealing with Sony, Fox or DC?

Why are you already assuming it wont be good? Especially since Captain Marvel will be in Endgame.

Y'all dudes think ya dealing with Sony, Fox or DC?

Never said it’s not gonna be good, it’s just man personally I’m not hyped for it. And to theorize that she’ll be the one to defeat thanos is kinda like a slap in the face to the whole 10 years of marvel. I want to see the OG crew put up a battle and prevail. But we’ll see. I’m watching captain marvel regardless because it’ll be crucial to endgame and begin the next phase.

I said this some pages ago, and I'll say it again:

I don't think anyone is more aware of how fans have gotten attached to og characters than marvel studios itself.

You guys have nothing to worry about.

I think captain marvels character will have as much to do with Endgame as black panther had in IW

You had to make BP before IW otherwise it wouldn’t make sense. Same with CM. Plus we need to be introduced to skrulls etc

There’s definitely going to be reprocussions for them altering the past to create a different outcome/future such as someone will have to die in order to make it happen or for what I’m hoping, different origins for the heroes. Like Quicksilver is still living and him and Scarlet Witch aren’t products of infinity gems but mutants....
This could be a cool way to introduce mutants instead of "miracles". Would they bring back quicksilver? Is ATJ eem interested in appearing in multiple movies? Dude makes odd choices.

ill say what people some people may be dancing around i don’t care.

i can’t speak for everyone but I don’t want captain marvel pushed in our face to fit an agenda or political correctness for the feminist movement that’s been going on.

that’s not to say i’m sexist or against giving women more lead roles or equal pay, i’m all for that... but i’m not down for sacrificing a 10 year movie franchise build up for it.

i’ll be seeing captain marvel opening night and i’m hoping it’s as good as it can be. i just don’t want the character shoved down our throats for any reason other than for the story

and if you’re gonna say “well in the comics...”lol i don’t care. lots of things from the comics haven’t translated to the MCU

i want the core winning this not someone introduced a month before the story ends plain and simple.

In what ways have there been any examples of them trying to fit a political agenda?

Back
Top Bottom