WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Never said it’s not gonna be good, it’s just man personally I’m not hyped for it. And to theorize that she’ll be the one to defeat thanos is kinda like a slap in the face to the whole 10 years of marvel. I want to see the OG crew put up a battle and prevail. But we’ll see. I’m watching captain marvel regardless because it’ll be crucial to endgame and begin the next phase.
This is all an overaggerated assumption.

Referring to the movie as getting over the hump just cuz you're not hype for it doesn't make sense.

Sigh, I don’t understand being so mad at women starring in big films.

lol who’s mad. and i said i didn’t want them to force her being the hero in endgame/culmination of a decade long franchise just to fit an agenda.

nothing to do with her being a star

ill say what people some people may be dancing around i don’t care.

i can’t speak for everyone but I don’t want captain marvel pushed in our face to fit an agenda or political correctness for the feminist movement that’s been going on.

that’s not to say i’m sexist or against giving women more lead roles or equal pay, i’m all for that... but i’m not down for sacrificing a 10 year movie franchise build up for it.

i’ll be seeing captain marvel opening night and i’m hoping it’s as good as it can be. i just don’t want the character shoved down our throats for any reason other than for the story

and if you’re gonna say “well in the comics...”lol i don’t care. lots of things from the comics haven’t translated to the MCU

i want the core winning this not someone introduced a month before the story ends plain and simple.
Clutch your pearls b.

Oh no the sacred 10 year buildup is being threatened.

Y'all sound like yall in distress.
not marvel but if you’re talking the movie industry just look at ghostbusters and the oceans franchise
So if Marvel isnt doing what exactly are you worried about?

Too much bellyaching and protesting about what you claim is happening but isn't actually being done to the thing you're talking about.

lol who’s mad. and i said i didn’t want them to force her being the hero in endgame/culmination of a decade long franchise just to fit an agenda.

nothing to do with her being a star
This is something that has been completely manufactured in yall minds and it doesn't seem genuine.

Last edited:
Clutch your pearls b.

Oh no the sacred 10 year buildup is being threatened.

Y'all sound like yall in distress.

So if Marvel isnt doing what exactly are you worried about?

Too much bellyaching and protesting about you claim is happening but isn't actually being done to thing you're talking about.

This is something that has been completely manufactured in yall minds and it doesn't seem genuine.

it’s an opinion on a matter man. nobody, at least not me, is that upset in the slightest.

don’t need “bellyaching” or “clutching your pearls” to exaggerate what i was conveying.

i hope i’m completely wrong. i’m just voicing what would be something i would find corny

and i don’t think this is something in our minds when marvel has come out and said captain marvel plays a pivotal role in the grand scheme of the war against thanos

it’s an opinion on a matter man. nobody, at least not me, is that upset in the slightest.

don’t need “bellyaching” or “clutching your pearls” to exaggerate what i was conveying.

i hope i’m completely wrong. i’m just voicing what would be something i would find corny

and i don’t think this is something in our minds when marvel has come out and said captain marvel plays a pivotal role in the grand scheme of the war against thanos
When y'all gonna learn to stop doubting Feige and the MCU?

You would think he was long gone and somebody else was running the show the way yall worry about agendas.

not marvel but if you’re talking the movie industry just look at ghostbusters and the oceans franchise

I don't even see how that can be obtained based on the stories Marvel tell and have told so far but I guess

Some folks really been wanting this to fail ever since her tweet about some dude asking for her number or whatever it was that upset people :lol:

I don't even see how that can be obtained based on the stories Marvel tell and have told so far but I guess

Some folks really been wanting this to fail ever since her tweet about some dude asking for her number or whatever it was that upset people :lol:
Dudes sympathizing with the wrong lame dudes.

I remember in one movie thread a nter talked about how he had watched Wonder Woman with his wife but he disliked the film cuz he felt that the film was 'pushing an agenda.'

When other nters came in asking what agenda Wonder Woman was pushing, he never came back in and clarified exactly what agenda Wonder Woman was pushing. :lol:

This is all an overaggerated assumption.

Referring to the movie as getting over the hump just cuz you're not hype for it doesn't make sense.

Oh for sure, it definitely is. I’m going off of just theories and insider tweets. I was definitely underwhelmed by the trailers, and I’m saying this from a standpoint that’s completely spoiled by the awesome content they’ve been producing besides *cough im3.... but calling it a hump makes total sense because it’s my opinion, the trailers make this movie seem like a hump to me and my anticipation for Endgame and Spoderman. But I’ll be proved wrong once I watch Captain Marvel, I know because Marvel is just awesome at that.

My original post was to light heartedly state my opinion on the captain marvel trailers. Didn’t mean to bring up some of the Hollywood agendas. I don’t believe in that in this film because captain marvel is female in modern comics as well.

I don't think he'll die in space. But I think he'll die :smile:

Someone gotta kill skrull/steven

Cause for all we know Steven didn't come out of that lake in WS.. or survive the bomb in the bank in avengers 1.. hell maybe he never came out of the ice at all

Maybe that's why he was so eager to let off that nuke in avengers 1 and then tried to close the portal on tony too

For the last time, Steve is not a skrull!

Maybe you're the skrull!

Let's take a look

Since he has "come back", has destroyed the avengers and shield

Tried to kill tony multiple times, tried to kill spiderman.. and refused to destroy the stone when he had the chance

Also can't forget he tried very hard to fight Tony's efforts to build a protective force for the world against outsiders

It's very odd and irrational to me that a seemingly homeless person would not only not see the good in but would outright destroy the 2 entities that put a roof over his head

Last edited:
Unless he doesn't really need a roof over his head cuz he's a shapeshifting infilitrator sent to sabotage the goodwill and endeavors of mankind.

Think how wild it'd be if the first thing Captain Marvel does when she shows up in Endgame is beat the **** out of the scumbag cuz she can tell he's a skrull like she did the old lady in the train :wow: :nthat: :lol: Then say "I'm the captain now."

Unless he doesn't really need a roof over his head cuz he's a shapeshifting infilitrator sent to sabotage the goodwill and endeavors of mankind.

Also again, very odd he wouldn't share the info he learned in WS given how much it could have affected his supposed teammates

That on top of having a technical problem and not going to tony

Steve is not a skrull.

Maybe Tony's the skrull. He did invent a robot that tried to kill the planet. He also tried to put half of his team in jail.

Sounds very skrull ish to me.

Someone gotta kill skrull/steven

Cause for all we know Steven didn't come out of that lake in WS.. or survive the bomb in the bank in avengers 1.. hell maybe he never came out of the ice at all

Maybe that's why he was so eager to let off that nuke in avengers 1 and then tried to close the portal on tony too

C266F29C-CC32-4618-8106-26EE218FAC73.gif

Son did try to close the portal on Tony.. You Skrull scum son of a b****! He gotta die!

Back
Top Bottom