WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

8E1D153C-48C1-461A-8478-71F6FBE6C829.jpeg
Ben Affleck for Wolverine you don’t say

Hmmmm

Ashton For Doom
Bruce Willis for Professor X
Ray J for Blade..

I’m liking where this is going

I'M HOLLERING :lol:

sorry, imo the show became nearly unwatchable after he died.
Felt the same way. Luke was fine going forward, but the bad guys just weren't doing it for me.

With that said I'm just not feeling Ali as leading man material on the big screen. He was great in House of Cards and Alphas and I think he could carry a TV series as lead.

Luke Cage was never that good with or without him tbh. Luke was just not good enough to carry the show. The action was particularly bad especially coming off of how good daredevil action was. “Unwatchable” I’d say no but it was very middle of the road

i can see Mcavoy as Adam Warlock but with how he is built now from Glass/Split, he'd be a perfect Wolverine with his 5'7" stature

Glass-1.jpg

love mcavoy but you gotta admit it’d be weird to see young charles playing wolverine.

i know they did fine with johnny storm becoming captain american but there’s gotta be other actors

rfx45 rfx45 5'7" is normal height for Hollywood my G. Most of those cats are 5'6" and under. :lol:

i know that but a lot were complaining about jackman being 6'2" and too tall for the role so mcavoy in that height seems perfect to ease the fanboys

but really there are taller stars now, hemsworth, evans, pratt, etc... are all 6 foot or taller

i can see Mcavoy as Adam Warlock but with how he is built now from Glass/Split, he'd be a perfect Wolverine with his 5'7" stature

Glass-1.jpg

McConaughey has always been my ideal live action Warlock. He’d fit in well with the MCU. McAvoy as Wolverine though I don’t know though. Would be hard sell just because he did so well as Charles Xavier.

lamekilla lamekilla wanting Kevin Hart to play M'Baku takes the cake :lol:

:lol: where do you get this from??

I'm sure McAvoy could do it. Just not sure he's the right fit.

Definitely dont think he has the voice for it.

i think you'd change your mind if you saw glass, although the "beasts" voice of his alter ego isn't really wolverine, i could imagine him doing the raspy voice for the role, something jackman never really bother with

i think you'd change your mind if you saw glass, although the "beasts" voice of his alter ego isn't really wolverine, i could imagine him doing the raspy voice for the role, something jackman never really bother with
Probably talks more in Glass but I saw Split. I hope it aint no Bale Batmanntype voice.

I just feel the voice and his face wont match up to what we view as Wolverine. He could play some other muscular slim white MCU character. I did like the Warlock suggestion.

McConaughey has always been my ideal live action Warlock. He’d fit in well with the MCU. McAvoy as Wolverine though I don’t know though. Would be hard sell just because he did so well as Charles Xavier.

:lol: where do you get this from??
When Warlock gets cast he has to have some crystal clear, powerful voice since he was created. Don't see that in McConaughey's range. Felt like he would have been good as a Ravager.

Back
Top Bottom