WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This guy should play Dr.Doom! MAKE IT HAPPEN MARVEL!!
Yeah The Bodyguard would be a better fit
600563_v9_bb.jpg

Marvel/Disney will not pass up the opportunity for merchandise revenue and forgoing Wolverine now that they have X-Men back.

Best Picture:

“Black Panther”
“BlacKkKlansman”
“Bohemian Rhapsody”
“The Favourite”
“Green Book”
“Roma”
“A Star Is Born”
“Vice”

Original Song:

“All The Stars” from “Black Panther” by Kendrick Lamar, SZA
“I’ll Fight” from “RBG” by Diane Warren, Jennifer Hudson
“The Place Where Lost Things Go” from “Mary Poppins Returns” by Marc Shaiman, Scott Wittman
“Shallow” from “A Star Is Born” by Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, Anthony Rossomando, Andrew Wyatt and Benjamin Rice
“When A Cowboy Trades His Spurs For Wings” from “The Ballad of Buster Scruggs” by Willie Watson, Tim Blake Nelson

Yeah, that's right about Jackman's star power. Singer and Kinberg ran with it.

Really one decade and a half. Then they got Fassbender, McAvoy, and JLaw, so they focused the next decade of movies on Magneto, Xavier, and Mystique as mutant "Harriet Tubman".

I do look forward to the MCU finding the balance and not retreading any of that trash.

First class and apocalypse were the only non wolverine focused xmen movies.. not including deadpool

Obviously you had the wolverine movies thrown in, plus they made wolverine the time traveler in DOFP.. and apocalypse and first clsss both had wolverine cameos

About time Marvel getting credit for the quality they’ve been putting out.

Bigger question is what award they willing to give to a CBM? We to the point this a level playing field?

they're willing to give them all awards except the big ones, this is the same group of old people who created a new criteria so that they can put cbm's in it so that they can exclude them in the best pic category

i have a feeling they'll only win one though, maybe production design

other categories are tough going against s star is born and bohemian rhapsody and mary poppins for song categories

maybe costume design but they're against mary poppins and the favourite

50620428_1955145237936515_7199547437973766144_n.jpg

First superhero movie to be nominated for Best Picture....if youre an MCU fan this isnt the time to say this movie dont deserve it. This is a big win for the MCU too, so keep that in mind
I still like the cast in the movie. It was a good film. Cool to see it get nominated for 7 Academy Awards.

so how many of yall seen the tony left hand theory??

check the first thing we see of any avenger in the whole MCU:

check which hand thanos wears the gauntlet on:
thanos-infinity-gauntlet-1061668-1280x0.png

and then throughout the movies there have been couple references to tony's left hand, like:
latest

What's the theory? That his left hand has been through rigorous pain to wield the gauntlet?

Back
Top Bottom