WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I mean, at least the US had the tools to react to Pearl Harbor

Dude is in his feels because tony is just trying to develop something to keep the world safe

Yet somehow he thinks that's the same as what he went through in WS

I mean, it is pretty shocking

I'm sure she has a stylist, at the least for the event.. then hair and makeup people

Seems like a lot of people that could have voiced the opinion of doing something, even if different shoes

Not sure where to post this, but felt this was most appropriate considering MBJ's strong role in BP

Had dinner yesterday with a guy who runs a film production company
They were trying to pitch a movie based on a book to MBJ
MBJ walks into the initial meeting with the book (that he bought himself)
The book is completely annotated with his notes + post-its about ideas, potential casting, how to translate/shoot certain scenes
They were just flat out impressed by him + his initiative in going the extra mile

tldr = in the guy's own words:
"MBJ is committed, humble, easy to work with, very intelligent
He's not going anywhere and is bound to succeed because people just simply love him"

she must have a very low score on wikifeet.

I was wrong. she has a rating of over 3.
2AA32720-8A95-403D-8041-F9011CD23606.png
9F1739B6-E636-4CA5-92E7-434A5BA6E967.png

Last edited:
has any info been released on where captain marvel falls in the mcu timeline. im guessing between captain america and iron man. anything official though :nerd:

Welp, Brie is officially public enemy #1 right now. Her sexist and racist comments are killing the projected box office opening weekend as we speak. Add to the fact that this could bleed over into Endgame and I know Marvel and Disney are lowkey panicking cause this Rian Johnson shunning Star Wars fans in press all over again. On top of that the leak that I posted is being disproven. What is seeming like the plot for the actual film doesn’t sound great at all :smh:

Far From Home will have to do some MAJOR damage control...

Sexiest and racist remarks?

Is that video supposed to be it?

I don't hate white dudes either.. but wayyyy too many got some serious issues that have wayyy too much of an impact on this world

Kowtowing to sensitive bigoted white dudes? Damn step and fetch in full effect.

When were any racist remarks made? Let alone sexist? Y'all dudes in this fake panic and overreacting like y'all already demasculated.

This is literally a small group making noise. How exactly did Rian shun SW fans when when TLJ did huge #s. Rian made a bad SW movie that's what fans soured on and that entire dumb theme of killing the past was set up by JJ.

Stop drinking that koolaid. Talking about damage control :lol: Far From Home isn't saving anything. Talking about any of this nonsense effecting Endgame. Still in wild denial.

I swear some dumbest things are said by this lame guy.

Last edited:
Rian is a wayyyy bigger issue for Disney, if that vid is all there is.. but ole girl Kennedy being a bigger problem

Dude thinks his movies are better than they are and when I see his tweets them seem defensive, when even respond doesn't make sense to me cause ain't like it will end well

The original video is her commenting on how she doesn’t think 40 year old white men should be critiquing films that aren’t meant for them and used Wrinkle in Time as an example. There isn’t any kool-aid drinking when you think about who the main demographic is watching these Marvel films are. If audiences reject Captain Marvel and she has a prominent role in Endgame which is practically guaranteed what do you think happens? Far From Home does damage control because it goes back to what these films should be in the first place, entertainment especially for those who love these characters. Not some agenda driven narrative. Nobody asked for a Captain Marvel film. She disrupting the order of things. I could only imagine the backlash if Chadwick Boseman climbed on this high horse during press for BP. Mind you, we asked for a Black Panther film.

The original video is Brie saying she wants more inclusion in press runs cuz she's noticed in her career it's usually white dudes interviewing her.

Sensitive white dudes took that as an acttack on white men so to them it was racist and sexist further showing how privielege has made these dudes tone deaf and oblivious.

Anybody taking it seriously isn't smart. Especially if they're pretending these are Marvel fans.

Yea.. again, I don't think comparing BP and CM is a good thing here

I'm pretty sure that will blow over

If a black man came out and said something like that on top of the film BP being so black, Fox News would be running with it 24/7 trying to distract from the white men in charge with issues

Back
Top Bottom