WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

24E1257D-9BDE-47F5-A3BF-1BA6B85F87E8.jpeg

No one is saying anything about purging anyone.

Just because you're calling for more inclusion doesn't mean you want other people excluded.

No one is saying anything about purging anyone.

Just because you're calling for more inclusion doesn't mean you want other people excluded.

I'm good with getting old white guys out the paint.. same applies for the presidency

Really gotta wonder what values America was teaching these people all the way back then

Trolls voting on the don't want to see poll on RT is evidence of trolls voting on the don't want to see poll not based on anything about the movie.

Remember you posted this as proof of anything after you see the opening weekend box office #s and the final gross of the CM movie.

This is like you swearing Rian was gonna make a great VIII and then he made trash so you had to completely change your tune or you reading the spoilers for Infinity War and swearing it would do bad and then being 100% wrong.

Really what makes you any different than these sensitive delusional white dudes with such fragile egos?

All of twitter is frail.

I can probably go inside twitter right now and find five posts, just like that, saying, 'I would watch Captain Marvel.. But I'm a white male. So I'm not allowed.'

:lol:

At first I was commenting on these posts saying that's not what brie is saying at all, but then I gave up.

I don’t listen to four toed people anyway. Having the same amount of toes as a simpsons character.

Trolls voting on the don't want to see poll on RT is evidence of trolls voting on the don't want to see poll not based on anything about the movie.

Remember you posted this as proof of anything after you see the opening weekend box office #s and the final gross of the CM movie.

This is like you swearing Rian was gonna make a great VIII and then he made trash so you had to completely change your tune or you reading the spoilers for Infinity War and swearing it would do bad and then being 100% wrong.

Really what makes you any different than these sensitive delusional white dudes with such fragile egos?

The fact that TLJ is now universally heralded as the worst Star Wars movie which is exactly what I called the minute I read the official spoiler 2 days before it released and the fact that I’ve never changed my tune that IW is complete garbage compared to what we’ve gotten before hand when it was touted as the cinema event of a generation. I’m not white so I couldn’t care less if middle age white men have a bruised ego over this but I am invested in the success of the MCU and this film may be impeding on a prolific run.

:rofl: Imagine taking Brie’s remarks as racist or sexist, you frail b.

Well those aren’t my opinions but the opinions of those in twitter sphere/ general audience. Again, Captain Marvel isn’t familiar with audiences at all and all of this is the first impressions of an unknown character amongst the masses. Brie is now creating a list of unlikeable comments.

Walking your comments back already. Lol

'Those aren't my opinions'

Lol right....

Anyone captain marvel will be fine. I still smell a billion dollar movie.

Welp, Brie is officially public enemy #1 right now. Her sexist and racist comments are killing the projected box office opening weekend as we speak.

Are we just going to deny you literally said this a page ago? Lmao

Again, if you're going to walk your comments back... Try and be smarter about it?

Last edited:
The fact that TLJ is now universally heralded as the worst Star Wars movie which is exactly what I called the minute I read the official spoiler 2 days before it released
And before that you 100% swore Rian would deliver a great movie.

You were wrong.

Reading the spoilers and changing your tune is exactly what I said you did :lol:

and the fact that I’ve never changed my tune that IW is complete garbage compared to what we’ve gotten before hand when it was touted as the cinema event of a generation.
And yet you were 100% wrong about how much Infinity War would gross.

You were 100% wrong about it being gargbage and that resulting in it not breaking records. The exact opposite happened.

I’m not white so I couldn’t care less if middle age white men have a bruised ego over this but I am invested in the success of the MCU and this film may be impeding on a prolific run.
You are clearly concerned and overreacting to the fragile egos of white dudes and your perception that they will have a large impact on Captain Marvel and Endgame.

Its ridiculous and pathetic.

I don't know how you quote an article that link these lames to comicsgate and try to give out a L even if it is to ameL

The rest is just more delusional nonsense by you doubting the MCU juggernaut cuz you have poor taste.

Besides that you would think you would know by now that anything Spider-Man grosses goes directly to Sony. It doesn't do damage control for the MCU brand.

Its stupid to even think CM being in Endgame will hurt that movie but then again the **** you were talking about IW was just as stupid.

Marvel is not dumb. They knew he MCU’s first phase had to be built on those 40yo males. They were guaranteed to come same as Transformers. Nobody was into the Avengers like that except middle aged men who equate them with their childhood.

Once the younger fan base was built up the diversity was to follow. We’ll continue to see the inclusion of more races and more women. From Marvel’s standpoint it has to be gradual so they can monitor who their biggest fan bases are. As the new base grows with more diverse characters does it affect the original base? Don’t think anyone knows at this point.

Marvel will cater to whoever spends the money.

Ok, what are the odds that Black Panther takes home best picture? Does it take home any Oscars? If so, which one(s)?

All the core characters are from a time that America was really white so they reflected white America. Once marvel starts making movies about next gen characters the stable of characters will be more diverse.

But what started today's conversation wasn't even about that. It was about brie wanting the press to be more diverse. Which I think is completely fine and not sexist and racist at all.

Are we just going to deny you literally said this a page ago? Lmao

Again, if you're going to walk your comments back... Try and be smarter about it?

So I was the first person to refer the comments as racist and sexist and those other articles quoted that and ran with it? Or are you just trying to save face? I clearly just showed you 3 different sources mentioning the thought of the comments being racist and sexist. I mention the comments being sexist and racist to pin point which comments I was referring to.

And before that you 100% swore Rian would deliver a great movie.

You were wrong.

Reading the spoilers and changing your tune is exactly what I said you did :lol:

And yet you were 100% wrong about how much Infinity War would gross.

You were 100% wrong about it being gargbage and that resulting in it not breaking records. The exact opposite happened.

You are clearly concerned and overreacting to the fragile egos of white dudes and your perception that they will have a large impact on Captain Marvel and Endgame.

Its ridiculous and pathetic.

I don't know how you quote an article that link these lames to comicsgate and try to give out a L even if it is to ameL

The rest is just more delusional nonsense by you doubting the MCU juggernaut cuz you have poor taste.

Besides that you would think you would know by now that anything Spider-Man grosses goes directly to Sony. It doesn't do damage control for the MCU brand.

Its stupid to even think CM being in Endgame will hurt that movie but then again the **** you were talking about IW was just as stupid.

The Last Jedi had the potential to be amazing until it didn’t. How does me buying into that potential until the actual plot of the film release change anything. The fact that I wanted for the movie to be great only to turn around and hate its existence should add credence to how awful the film is. Same with IW. I don’t think there was anyone in this thread that was more excited for that film than me. There’s nothing ridiculous about trying to gauge the thoughts of the general audience whether I’m completely right like with Laat Jedi having one of if not the biggest first week to second week drop of all time or I’m completely wrong like with IW where audiences were in complete shock and awe and pushed the film to being a top 5 highest grossing film in cinema history. This whole discussion and my point of view on it boils down to whether you think 40 year old white men have box office power and if offending them is a bad decision. I’m completely aware of Sony and Marvel’s agreement in terms of Spider-Man’s box office but being that Marvel full on produces the film, the film’s success/failure falls on Marvel and Disney’s hands. Let’s visit this conversation after Captain Marvel’s first weekend.

Ok, what are the odds that Black Panther takes home best picture? Does it take home any Oscars? If so, which one(s)?

The best picture Oscar is a long shot tonight but we could make history tonight. I say for sure best original song and best production design are in the bag however. I think Infinity War wins for best VFX as well so Marvel is definitely taking home a trophy tonight at the least :nthat:

The best picture Oscar is a long shot tonight but we could make history tonight. I say for sure best original song and best production design are in the bag however. I think Infinity War wins for best VFX as well so Marvel is definitely taking home a trophy tonight at the least :nthat:

Can’t see “All the Stars” winning over “Shallow”, don’t care about the movie but that song catchy AF :lol:

You're really going to say Brie's comments are sexist and racist, and then when you're called out on it, say wait, I'm not the one saying it's sexist and racist it's the articles.. And then when you're called out on it again, say, wait but I wasn't the FIRST to say it

Lmao. Have a blessed day lame.

Lmao.

I'm down to watch Shazam. But yea I agree the people saying Carol Danvers isn't the real captain marvel are just really lame at this point.

I have no problem with anything she said. Call’em out, rack’em up

They’ll have her killed in the movies if she says one more thing though lol

Back
Top Bottom