WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

52456036_2109845325764023_1683931903666683904_n.jpg

I've heard about sex education and the complaint I hear about it is that it's hard to believe that it's set in England lol

As in the ppl have English accents but otherwise it looks like it's an American show

I've heard about sex education and the complaint I hear about it is that it's hard to believe that it's set in England lol

As in the ppl have English accents but otherwise it looks like it's an American show

Nah.. it's very English.. just isn't set in London like most people are used to

Just like how MCU released Black Panther in Feb during Black History month, they're doing the same for Captain Marvel:

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 11.03.36 PM.png

I'm not really excited for the movie, but I'll still go see it. What are the chances they let Nick Fury drop an F bomb? 90s Sam Jackson HAS to curse.

Last edited:
So what don't you get about the CM statement and why are you assuming she is stronger than him with the gauntlet? Who ever said that?

Nah that was dumb.

Besides you assuming something that wasn't said, you're ignoring her power levels and whining about something that isn't going to happen.

Yeah, this just seems like whining about something in your head. A huge assumption based off a statement that you added to so it was false.

It's an opinion about an unlikely hypothetical scenario.

So if they said Carol was stronger than Tony, you’d assume they meant with armor, or Thor with a hammer, yet I’m reaching when I assume it means with a gauntlet.

Yes, I’m whining about an assumption that Carol is stronger than Thanos who we last seen with infinity gauntlet. Now if they came out and said she’s stronger than Thor, the reaction would be “nah, he got Stormbreaker now” because it’s his weapon. You’ve already made the assumption that Thanos doesn’t have a working gauntlet and can’t use the stones, which I’ve already discredited. It’s not exactly reaching to assume that when they say Carol is stronger than Thanos, that includes him with the gauntlet since we’ve seen Thor take him out with it, yet that’s what you’re saying.

Y’all stay tryna argue with someone over their opinion. You don’t know if they meant with infinity gauntlet or not. What we do know is that he has the gauntlet, he has the stones, and both the stones and gauntlet were in fact used after the snap.

Just like how MCU released Black Panther in Feb during Black History month, they're doing the same for Captain Marvel:

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 11.03.36 PM.png

I'm not really exited for the movie, but I'll still go see it. What are the chances they let Nick Fury drop an F bomb? 90s Sam Jackson HAS to curse.
An F bomb is not happening lol

So if they said Carol was stronger than Tony, you’d assume they meant with armor, or Thor with a hammer, yet I’m reaching when I assume it means with a gauntlet.
No. I wouldn't.

Tony Stark is a regular human generally speaking. Words matter. Saying you're stronger than or more powerful than Tony isn't the same as saying Iron Man.

Wouldn't matter either with Thor. He's some alien god. Mjlonir is a weapon that only he can use but before that he is the god of thunder.
Yes, I’m whining about an assumption that Carol is stronger than Thanos who we last seen with infinity gauntlet.
This is stupid. You should stop whining about it.

Nobody said that.

You shouldn't assume and then whine about your own made up assumptions.

And again you're ignoring the main fact that anybody can wield the gauntlet. The infinity stones all collected is whats the ultimate power. Think how stupid it is to assume that one non-cosmic being character is being said to be stronger than that.

Its wild dumb to double down on that assumption. It's not an opinion. I'm specifically pointing the series of faulty assumptions.

Assumptions are not opinions.
An F bomb is not happening lol
Technically I think you are allowed 1-3 f bombs in a pg13 flick given the context and delivery :lol:

Most likely not happening though.

I've said this should be 1st xmen movie villain, since mags has be done so many times.. could be the 1 throwaway villain for the

Then you put mags and juggernaut on ice til movies 3 and 4.. build to onslaught, mr sinister and apocalypse

Also need to do master mold and proper sentinels

Bruh! For what Thanos means to most, Onslaught was for me. How they never even thought to get to him is mindboggling. They’ve done 2 Phoenix stories now, but haven’t thought to use him. MCU is going to have me watching the build to him and Galactus in 2 different movie franchises with my kids over the next 15 years and I don’t even have any yet lol

Bruh! For what Thanos means to most, Onslaught was for me. How they never even thought to get to him is mindboggling. They’ve done 2 Phoenix stories now, but haven’t thought to use him. MCU is going to have me watching the build to him and Galactus in 2 different movie franchises with my kids over the next 15 years and I don’t even have any yet lol

You’d have to build up a lot to get to onslaught...fatal attractions story, franklin Richards, x-man, Xavier is nuts, etc

IT'S CRAZY FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT CAPTAIN MARVEL IS STRONGER THAN A GAUNTLET WIELDING THANOS. WHAT POWERS DOES SHE HAVE THAT CAN FIGHT AGAINST TIME AND REALITY MANIPULATION? IF SHE IS STRONGER THAN A THANOS WITH THE GAUNTLET THEN HONESTLY I BLAME HER FOR HALF THE UNIVERSE DISAPPEARING. THAT'S FOOLISH TO HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER AND NOT USE IT TO HELP.

Literally no one from marvel studios has said she's stronger than a gauntlet wielding Thanos.

People are making assumptions right now, based on Feige's statements and other people are hearing these assumptions and thinking this is what Feige and other people are saying in interviews. It's a terrible case of telephone :lol:

Last edited:

So much they could have done and yet we get William Stryker for 3 movies and mystique for however many

And pretty much all are the wolverine show

And professor x gets a sibling, but its mystique

Personally I think the gauntlet might not be working in End Game. I think Thanos used the last of its juice to heal himself and transport himself to the Philippines. We'll see

No. I wouldn't.

Tony Stark is a regular human generally speaking. Words matter. Saying you're stronger than or more powerful than Tony isn't the same as saying Iron Man.

Wouldn't matter either with Thor. He's some alien god. Mjlonir is a weapon that only he can use but before that he is the god of thunder.

This is stupid. You should stop whining about it.

Nobody said that.

You shouldn't assume and then whine about your own made up assumptions.

And again you're ignoring the main fact that anybody can wield the gauntlet. The infinity stones all collected is whats the ultimate power. Think how stupid it is to assume that one non-cosmic being character is being said to be stronger than that.

Its wild dumb to double down on that assumption. It's not an opinion. I'm specifically pointing the series of faulty assumptions.

Assumptions are not opinions.

Technically I think you are allowed 1-3 f bombs in a pg13 flick given the context and delivery :lol:

Most likely not happening though.

Direct quote “It's very important to us that all of our heroes do not become silhouette-perfect cutout icons," he said. "All of the Marvel characters have flaws to them, all of them have a deep humanity to them. With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we've ever put in a movie. Her powers are off the charts, and when she's introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we've ever had. It's important, then, to counterbalance that with someone who feels real. She needs to have a humanity to tap into, and Brie can do that."

It’s not exactly wild dumb that “strongest character we’ve ever had” would include Thanos with infinity gauntlet.

That quote you pulled was when he was asked about the heroes in the mcu

She's going to be really powerful, but gauntlet wielding Thanos is too much. Let's think for a second. Dude was able to snap half of the universe to death and bring people back to life. A hero that powerful would make end game really really boring.

No need for anyone to make sacrifices. No need to make the movie three hours long either. Would marvel really do that?

Last edited:
That quote you pulled was when he was asked about the heroes in the mcu

She's going to be really powerful, but gauntlet wielding Thanos is too much. Let's think for a second. Dude was able to snap half of the universe to death and bring people back to life. A hero that powerful would make end game really really boring.

No need for anyone to make sacrifices. No need to make the movie three hours long either. Would marvel really do that?

He essentially doubles down on this post infinity war. We all hope that it doesn’t mean with infinity gauntlet, but we won’t know for sure until end game drops. Which is all that I’m saying.

Back
Top Bottom