WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

5c78d9e64948aa16df83c7fa_mcu-joke-count-0103.jpg

Technically Strange, harnesses the powers of the Gauntlet by himself...with the exception of being able to snap half the universe out of existence

Personally, I don’t like the idea of someone new coming in and being stronger than an infinity gauntlet toting Thanos. It almost feels like a cop out. This is the culmination of the MCU to this point, and the one to come wash Thanos is debuting a month prior to End Game? Wolverine is my all time favorite, and if he somehow had the power to do it, I would be just as disappointed.
Yeah I hope she doesn't come in off top and start giving thanos hands, too easy of a cop out.

I can't think of anything more next level for him after the nanotech armor but I'm sure there is, as well. Hell, I'd be more surprised if there wasn't.

I'm assuming he gets access to either uru metal or vibranium

That quote you pulled was when he was asked about the heroes in the mcu

She's going to be really powerful, but gauntlet wielding Thanos is too much. Let's think for a second. Dude was able to snap half of the universe to death and bring people back to life. A hero that powerful would make end game really really boring.

No need for anyone to make sacrifices. No need to make the movie three hours long either. Would marvel really do that?

Let's think for another second. Thor's hammer/axe could have killed Thanos if he aimed for the head. So..... MCU definitely nerfed a fully equipped Thanos, pretty disappointing.

Last edited:
Direct quote “It's very important to us that all of our heroes do not become silhouette-perfect cutout icons," he said. "All of the Marvel characters have flaws to them, all of them have a deep humanity to them. With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we've ever put in a movie. Her powers are off the charts, and when she's introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we've ever had. It's important, then, to counterbalance that with someone who feels real. She needs to have a humanity to tap into, and Brie can do that."

It’s not exactly wild dumb that “strongest character we’ve ever had” would include Thanos with infinity gauntlet.
Yes it is wild dumb.

The quote talks about characters. Not objects containing cast power that can be wielded by anyone.

You made a dumb assumption and are pretending that was intended and that the case.
He essentially doubles down on this post infinity war. We all hope that it doesn’t mean with infinity gauntlet, but we won’t know for sure until end game drops. Which is all that I’m saying.
It's not really hope.

Anyone that thinks they're saying Captain Marvel is more powerful than the infinity gauntlet is stupid.

Yes it is wild dumb.

The quote talks about characters. Not objects containing cast power that can be wielded by anyone.

So now we don’t include their weapons in power rankings when Thor’s prior to Ragnarok was tied to his power? Lol

51E14293-1379-4113-9D93-FD972F4D3D9A.gif

Yes it is wild dumb.

You made a dumb assumption and are pretending that was intended and that the case.

It's not really hope.

Anyone that thinks they're saying Captain Marvel is more powerful than the infinity gauntlet is stupid.

What the hell??

As far as I am concerned and based on events from Infinity War, Thor + Stormbreaker > Thanos + Full Infinity Guantlet.

The quote, to me, reads, Captain Marvel >>> Thor.

Am I wrong?

What the hell??

As far as I am concerned and based on events from Infinity War, Thor + Stormbreaker > Thanos + Full Infinity Guantlet.

Am I wrong?

Don't even bother. He thinks he’s Zik Jr.

Last edited:
I'm assuming he gets access to either uru metal or vibranium

Oh, right. His armor help up fairly well against Thanos, I didn't even think of him needing to nanotech-ize even stronger metals. I could see that now.

It would've been cool if his blade materialized back into his armor instead though, when Thanos stabbed him:lol:

What the hell??

Am I wrong?
You guys have been thinking Thor + Stormbreaker > Gauntlet Thanos for almosy a yr now? This whole time?

I disagree. Stormbreaker Thor can't snap half the universe away, bring ppl back from the dead

Are you basing this on stormbreaker withstanding a blast from the gauntlet?

Idk.... Saying Stormbreaker Thor > Gauntlet Thanos because the weapon withstood one blast is like saying Captain America + his Vibranium shield > Mjonir Thor because the shield took a direct hit from mjonir in A1

Back
Top Bottom