WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

DzVplmjUYAAaJmO.jpg:large

No it wasn’t, I swear I remember playing with that bish naked :lol:

I used to go swimming and get the in between the legs angle, glorious teenage years those were :lol:

Alita Battle Angel had NO hype - barely made any money - in America and still is closing in on 400 mil worldwide

Anyone who thinks Captain Marvel will be the lowest grossing mcu movie is buggin (the lowest grossing movie is in the 200s I believe)

Sorry if someone mentioned this earlier but I read up in a news article that after avengers endgame, and the Spider-Man movie,
Marvel is stopping movies for a while?

Sorry if someone mentioned this earlier but I read up in a news article that after avengers endgame, and the Spider-Man movie,
Marvel is stopping movies for a while?

Nah, Marvel just hasn’t revealed their film schedule/releases after End Game and Far From Home yet. The new Spidey movie will be the last MCU film of 2019 though.

MARVEL Won't Announce New Movies Until After AVENGERS: ENDGAME

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige says that the studio will not announce any additions to its upcoming film schedule until after Avengers: Endgame, the presumed finale of Marvel's current Avengers saga, which may bring sweeping changes to the MCU.

Speaking at a Captain Marvel press event (via ComicBook), Feige explained that, while Marvel has planned films, the studio won't reveal the details of what they are until after Endgame and its immediate MCU follow-up, Spider-Man: Far From Home have been released.

"As we've been doing for years, we aren't going to announce anything post Avengers: Endgame or [Spider-Man: Far From Home] until post Endgame and Spider-Man," Feige explained. "As you know as a fan, there's a tremendous amount of potential and a tremendous amount of additional characters and storylines and groups of characters that we're going to keep playing with. And again, that's a testament to Marvel and to the amount of storylines and characters and amazing, amazing runs that have been in the Marvel comics."

Yeah I feel like if Marvel had all of Spidey, they wouldn't have said anything about Far From Home. It would probably have a different release date not to mess with its marketing.

Interesting. I suppose the ending End Game would have an effect in marketing future films.

Back
Top Bottom