WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So exactly which Marvel characters would you have wanted to see movies for in the 60 and 70s?

punisher could've been made Easy...da drago joint ain't even that bad for da time.

Westerns were rockin and couldve been adapted as well since marvel had a couple of timely era characters that couldve fit da bill.

punisher could've been made Easy...da drago joint ain't even that bad for da time.

Westerns were rockin and couldve been adapted as well since marvel had a couple of timely era characters that couldve fit da bill.
That Dolph joint was trash.

And yeah sure they could've made some western but then they just would've been western during a time of countless westerns.

Stan Lee was a great promoter for Marvel comics, managed to get them to tv, animation, and hoped for movies but it would've took some entertainment genius with the balls and forethought to adapt Marvel westerns, hope to make bank, get in the game and get the rep and respect, just to potentially have the money for future projects and expand.

You'd need producers that really believed in Marvel to take those risks in the 60s and 70s.

hlmhckvverj21.jpg

So do I talk Spider Verse in here even though it was a Sony movie?

Were all those characters truly from the comics?

Everyone on NT has a different perspective on stuff. And we will represent our viewpoint, sometimes too vigorously. This may rub some the wrong way and others may be nodding their head in agreement.

As long as we are respectful to each other NT allows for a wide range of views to be expressed.

Well said. There’s a couple other people in this thread that need to hear and abide by this... they always HAVE to be right and put down others opinion/beliefs because it’s not their own.

I totally forgot about Captain Marvel coming out this weekend

I’m still going to see it may be the lowest grossing movie in the MCU to date

I totally forgot about Captain Marvel coming out this weekend

I’m still going to see it may be the lowest grossing movie in the MCU to date
Will be a true barometer for the power of the Marvel brand. Relatively little known character. Not much buildup to the premiere.

Also will be a test to see the makeup of the current fan base as opposed to the one 11 years ago when IM came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be a true barometer for the power of the Marvel brand. Relatively little known character. Not much buildup to the premiere.

Also will be a test to see the makeup of the current fan base as opposed to the one 11 years ago when IM came out.
Marvel Studios is a much bigger brand than it was 11 years ago

It's so big a brand that haters will watch a marvel studios movie just so they're not left out of the conversation.

And fans will watch a marvel movie just because it has the marvel brand.

My mom doesn't watch any of the marvel movies and can tell you who's playing captain america and iron man.

Marvel Studio as a brand has a lot, a lot of juice.

If CM was a terrible movie I'm sure it'd clear 600 mil just on brand alone.

Last edited:
Marvel Studios is a much bigger brand than it was 11 years ago

It's so big a brand that haters will watch a marvel studios movie just so they're not left out of the conversation.

And fans will watch a marvel movie just because it has the marvel brand.

My mom doesn't watch any of the marvel movies and can tell you who's playing captain america and iron man.

Marvel Studio as a brand has a lot, a lot of juice.

If CM was a terrible movie I'm sure it'd clear 600 mil just on brand alone.
I’m just a Marvel fan and a curious observer on this movie. CM gives us a chance to quantify Marvel’s juice.

Yea.. the talking tree movie, antman and dr strange quantified marvel's juice

CM will make at least 600 mill.. I feel like anything over 700 mill is a W

But marvel been playing with house money as soon as they proved they could hit with D list at best guys on their roster

Back
Top Bottom