WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

ame
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

E everysingletime

@tdogg2k

ksteezy ksteezy

who else in the fan club?!?

Captain fought Ultron HAND2HAND on top of a speeding truck, but ya keep shading the man, is all good...ya gonna be salty when EndGame becomes his movie, wouldn’t be mad if we only see Tony in the final act and he spends most of the movie lost in space.

honestly i have sort of high expectations for this film, but i find myself a hard person to disappoint lol. last movie that had me tight was Fast 7.

cmon...u put a random turbo on an old 60s car, and without a tune, and floor it ....w.e im digressing. point is, marvel has generally been solid to me so i don't expect a bad movie by any means.

will try and catch in IMAX this sat.

That seems to make the most sense of the stuff I’ve read

Whereas the others seem to be people seeing toys or other stuff and making up sshhh

I watch spoilers I don't even care. I rarely watch trailers cause they lie and mislead...

I could read spoilers an entire year or right when I'm sitting in my seat waiting for the movie to start. Once the sound of those pages flipping start, my brain is shut off and I'm in the moment. My mind ain't focused on anything else but what's on the screen, at that very second.

Scarlett don't want the bag?

I can see her being ready to move on from the role once the og’s are done. Plus, isn’t it an origins? It’s probably easier to just cast someone younger so it’s lesser work than de-aging or needing a ton of makeup to make her look younger.

Brie lost a bunch of weight for this role
Marvel really put her through a strict training regimen huh

Got to see an early screening of CM yesterday. I’ll wait until Thursday/Friday to post my review/thoughts. For now I can say 5/8.

Kudos to Disney for screening in IMAX though, I like my reclining seats at my normal theater but the IMAX screening was welcome

Got to see an early screening of CM yesterday. I’ll wait until Thursday/Friday to post my review/thoughts. For now I can say 5/8.

What MCU movies and/or CBMs you got as worse than it?

Just trying see what's a 4.. also what's a 6 would help too

Just to get an idea of the range we're working with

Back
Top Bottom