WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Movie should of been her, the terminator like heartless killer, finding her humanity on earth and making the choice to go against her former peers becuase she sees the error of her ways. Sprinkle in shield becoming the way we know it and be done. Don’t understand what’s so hard about that.

About an hour ago I was leaving Family Fun Center (similar to Chuck E Cheese). There was a group of people outside and among the group was a little girl with her dad. There was a jet leaving contrails. While looking up into the sky the little girl says “daddy there goes Captain Marvel”. It made me smile. At the end of the day, this is the reason why the film was needed. So little girls could have someone to look up to who is strong and who can reach the skies.

NO THE MOVIE WAS TRASH AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT AND WHAT I SAY IS ABSOLUTE. THAT LITTLE GIRL HAS NO IDEA WHAT MAKES A GOOD FILM LIKE ME BECAUSE I AGREE WITH TWITTER AND VLOGGERS AND THEYRE ALWAYS RIGHT, LIKE ME!!

tumblr_naf24jfZI91rxkvmeo5_250.gif

Watching Collateral for the first time in years. Didn’t even realize this was Ruffalo

watched a second time, and missed the part where she unlocks one of the rooms on the skrull ship with the bare toe foot print :lol: raised her foot up and had it scanned yuck

Last edited:
I got to watch CM again but they might need to change the director or the writer.

If you want the actress to play the character straight, let her play it straight. If you want the character played a little looser then do that.

But to ask the actress to do a little bit of both is kinda weird.

It's like asking Chris Evans to crack one liners as Steve.

I was getting used to brie playing the character straight but then the quips and playful personality that was thrown in at random times threw me off.

Maybe on a second re-watch it'll all fit in better.
That was one thing not made super clear and fleshed out.

She's amnesiac except for the last 6 years. Thinks she's a Kree but has dreams/nightmares of her past.

They should've made it more clear she was getting her memories back and cuz of that her personality was changing. So first act is straight man no nonsense soldier. Once she crashed to Earth she shouldve bumped her head to knock some more memories loose and on top of being back on earth would've had her remembering so much more that she's acting more like her old self and having conflicting feelings with her Kree training.

They were too light handed on that. Should've been more even and distinct about the revelations of her past and the reveal of who she truly is.

Wont matter much now. I'm expecting the Russos to have much more experienced and mature Carol who has been doing wild space **** for 20+ years.
For strange?

Yea.. just looked it up.. well hopefully they see what works with the character and call it that
Similar to what I just said about Carol, he needs to just follow what the Russos have done with Strange in Infinity War.

Last edited:
Similar to what I just said about Carol, he needs to just follow what the Russos have done with Strange in Infinity War.

Yup.. I got faith in marvel.. only time they mad something worse character wise was letting Shane black do his thing with IM3

I was pretty ehhh about Captain Marvel, it wasn't bad it was just OK. I don't know how to feel about Bree Larsen. Her comedic lines don't really land for me. The best parts of the movie were the Skrulls, The black pilot and her daughter and Sam L Jackson.

I'm on vacation from April 5-19. Plenty of time for me to watch every mcu movie from IM1.

Never done this kind of mcu binge before but it feels appropriate to do it before End Game.

Yeah I saw one YouTube video with the title
6600A2B9-2BCD-4E0F-B299-D519968D26CD.jpeg

I get that you don’t like the movie but she isn’t ruining marvel. Clickbait always doing the most.

Back
Top Bottom