WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm on vacation from April 5-19. Plenty of time for me to watch every mcu movie from IM1.

Never done this kind of mcu binge before but it feels appropriate to do it before End Game.

I did that for IW. Think i did a movie a week for about 3 months lol.

Thoroughly enjoyed it though as there were some movies I never cared to see before (Thors).

Ironically i became a huge Thor fan afterwards. And also started to appreciate Steve Rogers

Do these movies need to get more graphic with the blood and violence?

Like we've yet to see any heads knocked off bones broken

Like they should do a rated r movie

And get the ppl from banshee to choreograph the fights

Do these movies need to get more graphic with the blood and violence?

Like we've yet to see any heads knocked off bones broken

Like they should do a rated r movie

And get the ppl from banshee to choreograph the fights

There are reports that there is going to be an R rate Blade film with Wesley

I did that for IW. Think i did a movie a week for about 3 months lol.

Thoroughly enjoyed it though as there were some movies I never cared to see before (Thors).

Ironically i became a huge Thor fan afterwards. And also started to appreciate Steve Rogers
It's going to be a chore to get through movies I don't like but I think overall it'll be fun.

The power core was designed using energy of the tesseract. Not the actual thing. Similar to how Red Skull used that energy to power his weapons. Not we dont know what kind of weapon Carol used to shoot it to cause that explosion
So she didn't get her powers direct from the original source and she still became the most OP hero in the mcu

Interesting.

Even vision got his powers direct from the original source.

That said: space stone>mind stone?

So she didn't get her powers direct from the original source and she still became the most OP hero in the mcu

Interesting.

Even vision got his powers direct from the original source.

That said: space stone>mind stone?
Yea, the tesseract was in Mar Vell lab. No way it couldve been in the ship, shot by Carol, blown up and then end up in the lab when no one knew where it was but Mar Vell

Vision is still OP but they nerfed what he can do.

Didnt think she was OP.

She flew, had some concussive blasts and was really colorful.

Shorty blasted the **** outta Yong Fong or whatever Jude Laws character name was
and it aint even knock him out. I know she aint wanna kill him him but the blast was powerful.

That has more to do with Kree having denser bodies from living on Hala with its gravitational pull. That's why they're stronger than humans.

saw it yesterday it was cool
i can see the critique on how Brie played the character weird
what osmeone said in here was kinda point on in that they should have had her either player straight or be funny but not try to be both and force the funny lol

and she's def OP as hell
also thought that it's cool that her powers basically derive from the space stone. so she's def going to be important in stopping the glove/thanos

also.. i do not remember her teleporting in the movie lol

She ended up on earth from wherever she was at within a couple hourr(ish). If she can’t teleport then she’s still moving pretty damn fast

they did say the pager was on for a while, didnt they? they hd to bypass the battery and all to keep it going?

i figure if she could teleport then she would have teleported where fury dropped the pager...

also, she was keeping up with the ship in the end with the skrulls or she was towing it so she could fly at lightspeed or something to the same degree

I remember Carol telling Fury that the pager could reach her only a couple of galaxies away. No telling how long it had been until she was close enough for the signal to reach her

yeah maybe she just moving fast and it took a few days to get there
tho.. the space stone can teleport so idk lol

maybe when she finally got to the HQ after a few days she just phased in lol

I remember Carol telling Fury that the pager could reach her only a couple of galaxies away. No telling how long it had been until she was close enough for the signal to reach her

Heh this just made me realized that all the radio shack pay phone hacking in the beginning had a big payoff at the end. Cool.

Btw I'm a little slow but I no longer think it's a coincidence that red skull is guarding the soul stone

Someway somehow they're setting up a fight between Steve and Red Skull for the stone in End Game.

Yea i believe CM showing up wasn't instant. Gotta remember that they have to find the pager in the first place. Fury was in NY/DC and the team was in Wakanda. Some time has passed (maybe a few days to a few weeks)

Yea i believe CM showing up wasn't instant. Gotta remember that they have to find the pager in the first place. Fury was in NY/DC and the team was in Wakanda. Some time has passed (maybe a few days to a few weeks)

That was literally my first question after the scene ended...How the hell did they find / get the pager? :lol:

seems like CM instantly teleporting without anyone noticing is more OP than Thanos with the actual stone where he had to create an actual boom-tube-esque hole to go through

and since her power is just an indirect tesseract energy, im going to say she doesn't have that ability at the moment

tumblr_po3uj7xvyJ1s535xbo2_540.gif

tumblr_po3uj7xvyJ1s535xbo1_540.gif

tumblr_po3uj7xvyJ1s535xbo3_540.gif

Last edited:
seems like CM instantly teleporting without anyone noticing is more OP than Thanos with the actual stone where he had to create an actual boom-tube-esque hole to go through

and since her power is just an indirect tesseract energy, im going to say she doesn't have that ability at the moment
Well, if she’s traveling at warp speed scientifically she should have the ability to pseudo phase through walls so to speak

Back
Top Bottom