WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

tumblr_pn8np3sDAE1xesfv3o4_540.gif

Her showing up to Steve and BW was definitely closer to the end of IW cause Steve still had his beard. In later EG trailer footage, he was shaved. Just my opinion though.

saw it yesterday it was cool
i can see the critique on how Brie played the character weird
what osmeone said in here was kinda point on in that they should have had her either player straight or be funny but not try to be both and force the funny lol

and she's def OP as hell
also thought that it's cool that her powers basically derive from the space stone. so she's def going to be important in stopping the glove/thanos

also.. i do not remember her teleporting in the movie lol

I believe she did when she first went binary in the ship, it’s actuslly in the trailer where she just manifests out of pure energy, then she did again when Jude Law was chasing Her friends down and she was free falling, she closed her eyes and pretty much appeared out of nowhere and punched judelaws ship out and was now flying.

Her showing up to Steve and BW was definitely closer to the end of IW cause Steve still had his beard. In later EG trailer footage, he was shaved. Just my opinion though.
Yea it's indicating that there's a jump forward in time after the beginning of the movie. Idk how I feel about that.

I’m thinking she shows up and is tasked to find iron man for whatever reason while they fight some sub boss thing

I believe she did when she first went binary in the ship, it’s actuslly in the trailer where she just manifests out of pure energy, then she did again when Jude Law was chasing Her friends down and she was free falling, she closed her eyes and pretty much appeared out of nowhere and punched judelaws ship out and was now flying.
i just figured that was just her moving fast af when she got back to Jude's ship lol

it was just her moving fast/flying in thos einstances

when she went binary, she just went super saiyan, she didnt manifest out of pure energy :lol:

How is Alita Battle Angel I might go check that out or go and see Captain Marvel again?
I enjoyed Alita Battle Angel's action scenes. The main actress was really good. Nearly everyone else's acting was blah. Worth at least one viewing.II like alita battle angel enough that I hope it makes enough money to make sequels.

I still liked captain marvel better.

I wonder if she comes back to earth with Talos and he wants to help, be a good way to introduce the Avengers to the skrulls

She looks dope in EG and her uniform looks better too
she def looks more bad *** in the EG clip lol

and yeah that was another thing.. does this mean no skrull invasion? lol

or does talos daughter grow up and end up being evil and leads the invasion for some reason

Back
Top Bottom