WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Marvel animation is a letdown.

They had two hits in Spectacular Spiderman and Earth's Mightiest Heroes bit canceled em to fit in with the MCU
The animation for those shows wasnt all that impressive either.

Marvel for the longest has not put animation as a priority.

All the real good Marvel animation shows were licensed out to Fox or Sony or some other anime company.

They've only recently focused on it and it's not like theyre doing the most to get the best storytellers or animators.

The animation for those shows wasnt all that impressive either.

Marvel for the longest has not put animation as a priority.

All the real good Marvel animation shows were licensed out to Fox or Sony or some other anime company.

They've only recently focused on it and it's not like theyre doing the most to get the best storytellers or animators.
Yeah that Guardians show and that spiderman show they got now is bunz

Honestly the name thing is just a retcon everybody got to overlook.

When dude was in the elevator with Talos and Talos called him Nicholas, Fury got suspicious

yup. just needed something to move the plot along for Fury to ID the boss as a skrull/Talos via the memory thing. I doubt they cared enough for nerds to find instances of people calling him Nick :lol:

Hated that they cancelled Earths Mightest Heroes! Show was so DOPE, the writers had great plans for Season 3 but nope they pulled the plug!

Then their Series Finale was Galactus to end it all. Smfh :smh:

yup. just needed something to move the plot along for Fury to ID the boss as a skrull/Talos via the memory thing. I doubt they cared enough for nerds to find instances of people calling him Nick :lol:
Don't get me wrong though

I wish they had worked Fury's name thing out but I understand there's a lot of moving parts in a shared universe

Feige the good guy entertaining Hawley and that trash *** screen play. Feige knows he’s bout to turn Doom into the new MCU Loki on steroids. He’ll be able to be a villain everyone knows and appear in everyone’s film as a villain of some sort. I’m hoping Feige utilizes a lot of the actors with expiring contracts to bring them back into films with a one shot narrative that can still take place in the MCU. RDJ in a Doomquest film. Or use Benedict Cumberbatch in a Triumph and Torment film. The films for this next phase should be more character driven as opposed to an overarching narrative but be heavy on cameos amongst characters that have fun interaction with each other. Obviously we have Far From Home as the first film for Phase 4 with Spider-Man and Nick Fury getting to play off of each other. It worked well in Captain Marvel but mind you this was a younger more jovial Nick. Nick the world famous super spy and Spider-Man the world famous angstsy teenager is so much more fun thematically because there’s endless plot points and comedy.

Feige the good guy entertaining Hawley and that trash *** screen play. Feige knows he’s bout to turn Doom into the new MCU Loki on steroids. He’ll be able to be a villain everyone knows and appear in everyone’s film as a villain of some sort. I’m hoping Feige utilizes a lot of the actors with expiring contracts to bring them back into films with a one shot narrative that can still take place in the MCU. RDJ in a Doomquest film. Or use Benedict Cumberbatch in a Triumph and Torment film. The films for this next phase should be more character driven as opposed to an overarching narrative but be heavy on cameos amongst characters that have fun interaction with each other. Obviously we have Far From Home as the first film for Phase 4 with Spider-Man and Nick Fury getting to play off of each other. It worked well in Captain Marvel but mind you this was a younger more jovial Nick. Nick the world famous super spy and Spider-Man the world famous angstsy teenager is so much more fun thematically because there’s endless plot points and comedy.

:rofl:
Feige is credited as an Executive Producer on F4, so you know deep down this fool bout to put somethin serious on anything related to that.
I can't even imagine this dude back then begging, pleading for his voice to be heard or sittin up in premiere watchin them with the :stoneface: face but playing both sides, biding his time.

:rofl:
Feige is credited as an Executive Producer on F4, so you know deep down this fool bout to put somethin serious on anything related to that.
I can't even imagine this dude back then begging, pleading for his voice to be heard or sittin up in premiere watchin them with the :stoneface: face but playing both sides, biding his time.

He has such a nuanced understanding of the characters that I know the F4 MCU film is going to be NUTS. I remember an article a while back that he said the Spider-man and F4 were his favorite Marvel heroes and on top of that when the Fox deals for Daredevil we’re reverting back to Marvel, he tried to negotiate a deal to have them keep Daredevil in exchange for the F4. Fox turned it down and Feige relegated Daredevil to Marvel Television :lol: messed up the devil of Hell’s Kitchen isn’t high on Feige’s appreciation list but I always knew he would find away to get Spider-man and the F4 in the MCU much sooner than later. Look at us now :nthat:

Watching Civil War and watching Bucky get washed by all the other Winter Soldiers got me thinking Disney streaming needs to do a Marvel “What if Hawkeye became The Winter Soldier”. Dude would put hands on captain colonizer!

Watching Civil War and watching Bucky get washed by all the other Winter Soldiers got me thinking Disney streaming needs to do a Marvel “What if Hawkeye became The Winter Soldier”. Dude would put hands on captain colonizer!

I mean you give hawkeye some super steroids and he body Stevie boy.. he has legit training unlike steveo

or what if Scarlet Witch died and not Quicksilver? Would Crossbones have killed Captain America? Would all those people have died in Lagos? Would they just end up destroying the Mind stone in IW? So many possibilities.

This is cool and funny at the same time.

:lol: @ Feige asking Hawley if he was still working on the script like he been gave the kill order on any other Fox Marvel production after New Mutants.

Its a similar thing with Bendis. He's been on and off mentioning he's writing some X-Men movie script for Fox and still working on it as if it's going to be made :lol: Like you on DC now thinking he's now gonna get a Marvel movie made. Like there aren't hundreds of scripts asked to be done that never get made in to movies or see the light of day.

or what if Scarlet Witch died and not Quicksilver? Would Crossbones have killed Captain America? Would all those people have died in Lagos? Would they just end up destroying the Mind stone in IW? So many possibilities.
Or would Quicksilver had easily grabbed that vial from Crossbones and his crew before they even made it out of the building they stole it from :lol:

There's a reason they killed off the super fast character from the team.

Or would Quicksilver had easily grabbed that vial from Crossbones and his crew before they even made it out of the building they stole it from :lol:

There's a reason they killed off the super fast character from the team.

I mean at least he wasn't dude from America horror story xmen fast.. for as cool as both scenes were, that was a tad big OP

Sis woulda had zero issues if it was THAT quicksilver around

Just looking at the video still having that dude being crosseyed/lazy eye I have no desire to press play :lol:

A lot of vids posted of mouth breathers with similar or repetitive complaints.

Also when you do listen it's crazy to me how they were taken out of this movie so quickly they didn't really pay attention to what's going on so they're complaining about things that were addressed or explained like alien Skrulls being able to adapt on Earth quickly as if it wasn't said that they also copy the recent memories of the humans they mimic. What would be the point of masquerading as a human if you could not talk normally and blend in socially?

Back
Top Bottom