WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Finally got to see CM yesterday.

6/10

Not a comic book reader, so the whole skulls thing felt rushed and undeveloped.

And the development of CM was what?

She already had OD power but just decided to use it?

Movie belongs in the Thor 1, Antman tier.

i dont think he can be in a solo film, the characters on a similar deal as hulk, if its a solo film then it has to be made by universal

Haven’t kept up with the guy lately but Kevin Smith lost a ton of weight...

Probably from all the water weight he loses since his ***** *** is always crying about something. On the set of The Force Awakens, Kevin Smith is crying. Aquaman will be able to swim underwater in Justice League, Kevin Smith crying. Thanos has a left handed glove similar to the comics, Kevin Smith is crying. **** is old.

6/10

She already had OD power but just decided to use it? They had a governor in her neck for most of the movie. Once she got that off it was a wrap. Yon-Rogg wanted no parts of them paws

CM had a governor in her neck most of the movie. Once it was out it was wrap, Yon-Rogg wanted no parts of them paws.

Kevin Smith had a heart attack a couple years ago which led to him changing his lifestyle and losing weight. Props to him

i dont think he can be in a solo film, the characters on a similar deal as hulk, if its a solo film then it has to be made by universal

If Marvel can get deals from Sony for Spidey and get back the Fox characters, then I dont see why they cant strike a deal with Universal. Or will it even be worth it.

I think it would be a good idea for Namor to be some sort of large scale "Asian superhero" in the MCU, and have Atlantis be kinda like the Asian Wakanda.

CM had a governor in her neck most of the movie. Once it was out it was wrap, Yon-Rogg wanted no parts of them paws.

Another thing, maybe I missed it, made 2 bathroom breaks with my daughter.

Did she not know what was on her neck?

He found the thing that could suppress the most powerful being in the world but couldn't create what made her the most powerful being in the world.

spiderman is the most popular comic book character today and the past decade, it is worth to strike a deal for him and get him into the mcu

if mcu doesn't even want to get a deal done so they can make a solo hulk film, probably easily top 10 most popular heroes out there, then namor is not going to be a priority for them especially if they have a loophole of just putting him in an duo/ensemble film like they did with hulk

plus sony was desperate :lol:

Last edited:

6/10

She already had OD power but just decided to use it?

Responding to the last line:

Yes I agree and that is ok. I don’t know why expectations for the film was IW level? If you went in expecting IW or Black Panther then that’s on you

If Marvel can get deals from Sony for Spidey and get back the Fox characters, then I dont see why they cant strike a deal with Universal. Or will it even be worth it.

I think it would be a good idea for Namor to be some sort of large scale "Asian superhero" in the MCU, and have Atlantis be kinda like the Asian Wakanda.
facts

Another thing, maybe I missed it, made 2 bathroom breaks with my daughter.

Did she not know what was on her neck?

He found the thing that could suppress the most powerful being in the world but couldn't create what made her the most powerful being in the world.
I think she willingly wore the governor because she was told without it she couldn't control her power.

Back
Top Bottom