WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Kevin Smith almost didn’t make it to see Infinity War, so crazy he’s technically part of the MCU (mallrats mention)

Can't wait for the Shang-Chi movie :pimp:

The New Avengers is gonna be pretty loaded from top to bottom.

tumblr_pksimsKEGG1vgm43l_400.jpg
This movie looks horrible

Just watched infinity war again the other day. My 2nd time. Forgot how insanely good...and full of feels that movie was. Brought all the feels. Sorry, but I love Thanos man. So big, so strong. So smart and charismatic. Not of those corny one liners. Avengers some lames.

Surely captain marvel bouta have control over time and she bouta cheat.

Thanos won. It's over. 'All of that for a bit of blood.'

But they're gonna cheat so he loses. It's not respectable if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Just watched infinity war again the other day. My 2nd time. Forgot how insanely good...and full of feels that movie was. Brought all the feels. Sorry, but I love Thanos man. So big, so strong. So smart and charismatic. Avengers some lames.

Surely captain marvel bouta have control over time and she bouta cheat.

Thanos won. It's over.

But they're gonna cheat so he loses .it's not respectable of you ask me.
Thanos is Lebron and the avengers are GSW :lol: jk

They both cheated to get their way :rofl:

You see CM yet? She pretty damn strong lol like if she were there in IW it might’ve turned out diff
They made her a god man. They over powered her like crazy. She ripped through space ships like wet paper. Her and god thor would wash thanos. Both cheaters. Thor gotta put cheat codes in and get special weapons made and she is literally a Star in a sweatsuit.

They made her a god man. They over powered her like crazy. She ripped through space ships like wet paper. Her and god thor would wash thanos. Both cheaters. Thor gotta put cheat codes in and get special weapons made and she is literally a Star in a sweatsuit.
Bruh Ronan had his ship plus 2 more and retreated lol

She’s extra strong. I think that’s what kinda makes her character feel weak because she’s kinda like a deus ex machina that’s barley being introduced. She wasn’t riding with us during the 10 years leading to this man lol. Feels cheap

I watched it again tonight.

Movie was a lot better the second time around.

I realized from the beginning she was cracking jokes and she never really stopped. It's just her delivery is so deadpan. Her humor is super dry.

There was some discussion about why she'd willingly wear a governor. She wasn't wearing it because she thought it'd control her powers. She wore it because she thought it GAVE her powers.
At the beginning of the movie she was like, 'why'd you give me powers if I can't use it?' And then Yon Rogg gave her a bs answer. Can't remember what he said.

Then when she finally remembered the crash, she realized that the Kree never gave her powers. It was the accident that did it. Then during the Supreme intelligence fight she finally realized to take it off.

I should've realized this the first time around.

I'm not sure why but the emotional moments hit me harder on the second re-watch.

This movie is just not for most men but I really believe this is going to make new fans of lots of women. Brought a friend tonight who normally doesn't watch comic book movies but after the movie she couldn't stop talking about it.

Captain Marvel is going to be a franchise. I can't wait to see what direction they're going to take her series. There are many different ways they can take her movie because she has access to a whole galaxy, and because her first movie is set in the past. She can go 2000s, present time, on earth, or somewhere in space.

Personally I want to keep it in the 90s and watch more of her and Talos and see cameos from Monica and see her daughter grow up.

And Fury's personality didn't bother me as much the second time around. The eye thing though, they should've left how he lost his eye a mystery lmaoooo.

Last edited:
I just came from it
It was alright
Sorta like a run of the mill marvel film
Was like they was on auto pilot
And hit the exact check marks they were suppose to
Wouldn’t buy it on Blu-ray
But watch again if it was on hbo

She’s extra strong. I think that’s what kinda makes her character feel weak because she’s kinda like a deus ex machina that’s barley being introduced. She wasn’t riding with us during the 10 years leading to this man lol. Feels cheap
Wasn't with us shooting in the gym dawg. Everybody already got their cliques lol. Have their vibes. People have their groups that make each other better. Who's gonna make her better? She's basically the goat. Guarantee she can control time. Who can relate to her on some friend ****? Closest in power to her is Thor....but she an independent woman and her son is her king lmao.

Yup. My sis watched it and said she liked it a lot

I mean you had gamora and widow and okoye but CM is Thor tier

They both cheated to get their way :rofl:

You see CM yet? She pretty damn strong lol like if she were there in IW it might’ve turned out diff
Man if she was on Titan they would've got that glove off :lol:

In Wakanda, Thanos probably still wins due to the time stone. He literally could've put them in a time loop Dr. Strange style.

It's not about the last ten years with Carol. It's about the next ten years with her.

The timing of her solo movie is less about setting her up for End Game but setting her up for appearances in the mcu post End Game.

Likely there will be some passing of the torch in End Game somehow.

shatterstar

This. I think Lewis Tan would be a perfect Namor. He looks the part AND can do his own action / choreography.

As talented of an actress Brie is, she doesn't strike me as the least bit athletic. Even the few scenes when she was running looked off.

Back
Top Bottom