WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Wanda needs to move on to Nebula.
giphy.gif

They were designed for that though. Nebula was an alien with various body parts replaced out of cruelty and effort to improve her abilities because she couldn't take down Gamora in combat training. Being that Thanos is rather cruel, why wouldn't he? Now she doesn't have **** else yo focus on in terms of love aside from whooping *** and killing Gamora and gaining Thanos' approval. Although that relationship didn't end well either.

Im still suprised as hell that Disney greenlit that robot prostitute scene with Yondu in Guardians 2

my man was zipping up his pants and all

DH-IwIbV0AAtagJ.jpg

Alan Silvestri's work on IW was really good.

Its to the point where I can listen to the soundtrack and know what scene was playing during each score.

Try doing that for other movies. Bet you won't be able to pair the scene for most of the scores.

Alan Silvestri's work on IW was really good.

Its to the point where I can listen to the soundtrack and know what scene was playing during each score.

Try doing that for other movies. Bet you won't be able to pair the scene for most of the scores.
Inception and Interstellar. Easy.

Back
Top Bottom