WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Why do I feel like even if I sleep for a few hours that I'd miss out on tickets to a dolby showing of end game on opening night.

I always said They-nos also. As did all the other people I grew up with. As did the older comic book heads (talking circa 92-96).

I didn't know I was wrong until. But then again, I never referred to Goku or Vegeta as a "Sayin'". I always said "sigh-in".

I was listening to jre..... Imagine these dudes as BP's male kings guard or a Wakandan tribe:pimp:
4B1C080E-46CF-4DB8-A38F-81E352453257.jpeg
F4323971-347F-4D99-A9F8-F98DD03F9F4F.jpeg

7512C0D5-70ED-41DC-A754-3E0EE842CCE6.jpeg

Last edited:
I always said They-nos also. As did all the other people I grew up with. As did the older comic book heads (talking circa 92-96).

I didn't know I was wrong until. But then again, I never referred to Goku or Vegeta as a "Sayin'". I always said "sigh-in".
You from Canada b?

Where you getting these pronunciations from?

Sigh-in :smh: This from reading the manga? Cuz the English translation clearly pronounced it say-ins.

Last edited:
Catching some of A1, really think they had the wrong approach with CM

So much done in moments

I wonder if nathay-nos will sense the avengers trying to undo the snap and stop them or if jonathay-nos will show up after the snap was undone.

I don't get how they made CM, having rewatched some of the first avengers UNLESS they have some far bigger something coming

Sure there were issues.. when you know they turned the tesseract into a stone and the staff into another stone

But now they've gone beyond that

Sigh in? Lol hell no. Should be banned from watching the show ever again

Back
Top Bottom