WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It was too late by then. Everyone loved him as Aragorn. Eastern Promises was dope too. Considering, "Venom" seem to be disliked. Would there be any way to incorporate the symbiote back into this universe after the reverse snap?

Last edited:
display

No they weren't.

Which is why I luckily didnt spend money to see Aquaman and didnt bother to see WW in theaters after seeing MoS, BvS, and SS :sick: :stoneface:

DC movies have sucked in the majority. I have no idea how you can be a fan of that or even pair them with Marvel.
Man of steel was a masterpiece,
the character development in that movie was on par with many first marvel hero movies
Bvs and ss are a matter of opinion, could have been much better, but lacked in many ways.

Aquaman and ww however were great. Cm was only watchable for Sam Jackson’s acting and the post credit scene.

Plus Shazam is apparently really really really good. Dceu is making a slow comeback. Even though their actors are all over the place

Lol at DC fans starting to post in the marvel thread now that dc has managed two decent films in a row
I was sharing my opinion on why CM was wack compared to aquaman and ww. Than someone replied with past dc movies.

Also, Maybe you forgot TDK trilogy ****ting on anything marvel.

Whatever, back to marvel.

If I'm being 100% honest, other than NT there are just a few people I know that liked CM. :lol:
I'll see it tomorrow to make up my own mind.

Man of steel was a masterpiece
Ok we're done.

Talking to DC's lamekilla

:rofl:

MoS had the worst "character development" and storytelling. It was a complete mockery to Superman and what the character means as a hero.

I can not take you serious.

Aquaman and ww however were great.
:rofl:

I'd rather watch Ghost Rider than WW and AM. At least I'd get a laugh.

Plus Shazam is apparently really really really good.
You havent even seen Shazam and are already hyping it up.

Talking about a slow comeback by DC when all those movies are mediocre to average at best :smh:

With the back and forth in here, I sometimes wonder how many ****** in here have girlfriends.... actual girlfriends...I say that respectfully, somewhat...this goes for marvel and dc fans

You and everyone else in this whole entire NT forum should answer the question as well. I say that respectfully...especially someone with over 16,000 messages...but yea, like I said before, see you guys in April.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If I am being truthful I think that the first Ant-Man will go down as the best marvel film.

I think that end game will make alot of money but the movie will suck imo

This is the same guy who said Speed racer was a great film :lol:

It's your opinion, though.

Won't hate you for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom