WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

As a person who has been hyped about most of the mcu films
I can feel this gonna be a let down
Might even be trash
If they just go back in time
to undo what’s been done
Calling it now
Movie gonna be so dissappointing

As a person who has been hyped about most of the mcu films
I can feel this gonna be a let down
Might even be trash
If they just go back in time
to undo what’s been done
Calling it now
Movie gonna be so dissappointing

01C1D9F0-0D39-4B76-A375-B76FD58789AF.gif

Ok we're done.

Talking to DC's lamekilla

:rofl:

MoS had the worst "character development" and storytelling. It was a complete mockery to Superman and what the character means as a hero.

I can not take you serious.

:rofl:

I'd rather watch Ghost Rider than WW and AM. At least I'd get a laugh.

You havent even seen Shazam and are already hyping it up.

Talking about a slow comeback by DC when all those movies are mediocre to average at best :smh:
MoS and masterpiece don't belong in the same sentence...
Y’all are crazy man
The oil rig scene,
The Superman first flight scene,
His 1v1 against Zod,

Masterpiece, ok disagree with that and I probably did overrate it with that word

But that movie was under appreciated man.

Sorry for the dc talk , back to marvel

( does Spider-Man away from home take place before infinity war or after? Sorry if this was already answered)

I’ve been concerned about Endgame since I left greatly disappointed from IW but with this film being more of desperation type film and having less characters that will enhance the story telling narrative I think this film may be the goods. Thanos being in his armor alone is a good indicator that we’re gonna get some quality action. I know Bautista and Anthony Mackie confirmed a scene where EVERYONE was on screen fighting which is all I need to see. Forget the deaths or what have you. The only thing I’m asking for is an action scene that features ALL the characters we’ve built to this point fighting Thanos and some semblance of the status quo being restored. I need long haired Odinson back with the real Mjolnir, I need Hulk to go back to being destructive and not some comic relief and I need Spider-Man as the center of the Marvel universe and not used as a tear jerker for general audiences

Zainjal26 Zainjal26 Spiderman: Far From Home takes place after Endgame

Y’all are crazy man
The oil rig scene,
The Superman first flight scene,
His 1v1 against Zod,

Masterpiece, ok disagree with that and I probably did overrate it with that word

But that movie was under appreciated man.

Sorry for the dc talk , back to marvel

( does Spider-Man away from home take place before infinity war or after? Sorry if this was already answered)

Movie was OK

But you described pretty much every Zach Snyder movie.. sucker punch has cool scenes too

Watchmen was a better version of that because of Rorschach

But Snyder doesn't handle trying to be deep well

Zach Snyder should just specialize in action scenes and leave real directing to ppl who understand how to put together a story.

Someone really needed to tell dude chill on the whole Jesus allegory for the character

But yea anytime dude tries to swim in the deep end of the pool it doesn't work out.. keep to the simple stuff, like 300

He'd make an awesome mortal kombat movie

I’m hyped for Endgame but I have the same feeling that it’s gonna let me down, especially if they are time traveling and undoing stuff.

But we will see after the credits roll on opening day

Back
Top Bottom