WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Brie's cute enough, feet and all. *** can wear socks. My problem is how awkward she is. There's something off about this bird.

Brie has her moments. Her and all the women are stunning in this Endgame panel hosted by Jon Favreau. Lots of fun moments between the cast. A Scott Pilgrim reference, jokes about Chris Evans missing Paul Rudd’s birthday party and RDJ clowning Snowpiercer. Don Cheadle even makes a Terrance Howard joke :lol: everyone seems to be embracing Brie as well. This type of banter the cast has with each other is a big part of why these films are so successful. You can tell they all genuinely have fun working and being around each other on and off set.

she's always had those and been posted so many times

loki knows
tumblr_om4zkz6cyc1qhtpi8o2_250.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Dude was surfing that Taylor swift surfboard, this is would be a miss Carter level upgrade

E everysingletime ameL where you stand on Taylor swift?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...as-arc-according-to-actor-chris-evans-a167666

“It's the completion of the arc, that's safe to say, right?" Evans said, looking over to Joe Russo for approval before continuing. "This movie does provide kind of an ending to a lot of --"

Safe to say either Tony or Steve goes in this movie right?

See reading stuff like this has me absolutely convinced that Tony will be the one who goes...Just seems so heavy handed in the way Evans and basically everybody involved has been saying this wraps things up for Cap without actually saying it...With all the secrecy around the movie it seems like these types of comments would be a no no but here we are again...

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...as-arc-according-to-actor-chris-evans-a167666

“It's the completion of the arc, that's safe to say, right?" Evans said, looking over to Joe Russo for approval before continuing. "This movie does provide kind of an ending to a lot of --"

See reading stuff like this has me absolutely convinced that Tony will be the one who goes...Just seems so heavy handed in the way Evans and basically everybody involved has been saying this wraps things up for Cap...With all the secrecy around the movie it seems like these types of comments would be a no no but here we are again...

I wouldn be surprised if both of them goes

See reading stuff like this has me absolutely convinced that Tony will be the one who goes...Just seems so heavy handed in the way Evans and basically everybody involved has been saying this wraps things up for Cap without actually saying it...With all the secrecy around the movie it seems like these types of comments would be a no no but here we are again...

Yeah anything that heavy handed is to subvert expectations. RDJ is too expensive to keep and has had too many death fakeouts to not actually die this go round. Righteously I’d prefer for none of them to die but their has to be some type of consequences and repercussions. The spoiler I posted in here and in the spoiler thread corroborates this and gives a lot of intricate details that we got from the ticket release trailer and it was posted a day before hand. Too detailed to be a coincidence but we’ll see in about 2 weeks once the Middle Kingdom gets the film first

I’m not only convinced that Brie is down with the swirl but she’s does the triple play as well. Feige is such a visionary, my god.

Look at Don Cheadle *** hating :lol:

Damn a little bit of hate in Hemsworth eyes too :smh: they all wanna tap Brie and Evans is on it first on some Zach Morris ****

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom