WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Finally watched Captain Marvel. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Wish I saw it earlier because the mid credit scene was spoiled by the Endgame trailers.

bosslogic.endgame.avengers.jpg

Game of Thrones or Endgame
Comics is life my *****, but chill. I can't choose that. That's like deciding between my mom and pops. I cant decide on that.

Endgame, easy

I'm hype for GOT, but endgame is whole other level

Plus I got more faith in russos/MCU than the GOTs showrunners

Reactions: sb
He had some shine in CW, yea Tony did get him once (when it mattered), he had some moments when going at WM and IM while flying around

Most notably when he hit Tony with Red Wing and the dazed circle of birds popped up

Only time I felt right rooting for clarence was adjustment bureau

His best scenes to date, telling Bucky he wouldn't move the chair and getting slapped up by spidey.. also BP letting him know he wasn't there for his lil jokes, as warrior and king

At this exact time Joe Russo was saying that the cap/tiny handshake scene isn't in the movie

Look at Anthony Russo's face lmao

Screenshot_20190407-080910_Twitter.jpg

Between GoT or Endgame, I'll choose GoT. There's more material, I can watch it from the comfort of home. Endgame is an event I have to go to and I'll be surrounded by a lot of people I'm not interested in knowing. It's also more costly. But regardless, I will be showing up for both. That final April weekend is going to be ****in nuts.

Back
Top Bottom