WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

what do you think it was?

to me it seems like a homage to tony making mark i in the cave since thats what started it all

Yeah exactly.

I said so in another post.

Either an homage or

Teen Tony :lol: :pimp:

s-l300.jpg

Recast :nerd:

Even though in the comics that era was trash

Hullk didn't do nothing.

groot also

hulk did the second snap...

i understood why it has to be him because its either him or thor but hulk is likely the one that will try and wish natasha back

but yeah, dude needed to have a couple of shots at thanos despite being one-armed by that time

Agreed, I may change my mind on second viewing... but the entire pacing of the first half was weird as hell to me.

I definitely was feeling Infinity War more as a whole the first viewing ... that final battle though in End a Game....!!!!!
This!! I did IW twice, won’t be doing that this go around. This last scene was great, but I liked the continuous fighting in IW AND Thanos story telling more than the first half of Endgame.

nah, nothing can top this just for the fact that

we lost cap and im, no one else growing old and dying is going to mean as much

it was great to seal off those characters out, it was nice to tie it around when cap saw peggy in the 70s and thats what probably gave him the idea to stay back in time and get laid

Question

Why did they underpower Thor in this one?

He one shotted dude in IW, in this he was brawling with him

Guy was extra out of shape and full on drunk most of the time...Add that to his messed up mental state and he was completely washed...

They even made it a point to have Steve tell him not to use the Stark Gauntlet because he was “in no shape” to do it...

IW Thor with his axe AND his hammer would’ve taken care of Thanos on his own imo...

Much respect to Team Stark, my mans was flawless in this movie and I’m still in disbelief he bit the dust...also feel his death kind of overshadowed Nats sacrifice, every character delivered, hell even Pepper with the rescue armor came through, so many amazing scenes, but is this really the end of Tony and Nat?

Ya gotta admit tho, my man Cap with Mjonir was incredible, he was handing Thanos them hands.

This!! I did IW twice, won’t be doing that this go around. This last scene was great, but I liked the continuous fighting in IW AND Thanos story telling more than the first half of Endgame.
1st half was all feels minus a few bright spots of action. They had to establish and hammer down the new status quo and then do the Ant-Man related thing which was cool in its own way and directly causes the conflict for the end.

nah, nothing can top this just for the fact that

we lost cap and im, no one else growing old and dying is going to mean as much

it was great to seal off those characters out, it was nice to tie it around when cap saw peggy in the 70s and thats what probably gave him the idea to stay back in time and get laid

To be fair...As far as cap goes...They could easily run a movie with his solo mission to return those stones and not cause any crazy alternate timelines in the process...

Tony outta here though...

hulk did the second snap...

i understood why it has to be him because its either him or thor but hulk is likely the one that will try and wish natasha back

but yeah, dude needed to have a couple of shots at thanos despite being one-armed by that time

if they want, technically they can bring Widow back and say that the snap did work since he wished for it to. It’s just she wasn’t brought to the fight scene. She could be kicking it with Red Skull.

Don’t think they will. But they could.

Back
Top Bottom