WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

dont care, Endgame is the greatest comicbook movie ever. Simple

Im going back to work, everyone enjoy yall day. Goodbye

tenor.gif

yea.. i guess she thought they only had one shot at getting all of them and WM had the power stone.. so to her, the biggest thing was making sure thanos couldnt ruin their chances at the other stone they needed from that timeline

This...To her she had to get the word out to everybody who was still there with her...

I thought the scene with all of the women at the end was cool. Did Cap Marvel need them? Maybe not, but I like to see people whoop *** so it didn't bother me.
I'll tell you what did bother me. Pepper whooped more *** than Hulk. :smh: They stay disrespecting my guy."

... And Cap was finally able to say, “Avengers... Assemble!”

Kind of a nod to the comics sans Xmen, F4, etc.

They teased that in AoU and it always got the "oh, man" chuckle from me. But the way he said it in this movie was on some truly powerful **** for an otherwise cheesy comic catchphrase. I legit just got chills thinking about it just now.

They teased that in AoU and it always got the "oh, man" chuckle from me. But the way he said it in this movie was on some truly powerful **** for an otherwise cheesy comic catchphrase. I legit just got chills thinking about it just now.

Immediately thought of that, too. The little things... :pimp:

2DEF866B-58AE-4D49-ACEC-BC7B37E6ABB1.gif

Especially where they showed him just before that...

Broken down...Struggling to stand up...Only to be faced with that massive force...One second it was him alone, the next he had his backup...

Last night was the first time watching a movie in 4DX, that **** was like a ****ing roller coaster. It wasnt a bad experience at all
1) Seeing Tony daughter come out the tent, I almost shed a tear to know him and Pepper got their wish to have a little family was beutiful

2) Scene on Vormir when I realized that Nat was gonna make sure she goes, I wasn't a big BW fan throughout, but I felt for her, she had no real family to go back to, while Clint did. So she made sure she was the one to sacrifice and not him

With Tony dead and they started playing the montage of the different Avengers back to their old lives, that BEAUTIFUL shot of Wakanda with BP , Shuri, and Ramona while BP was wearing that sick Kente cloth. Jesus Lord the tears were flowing, it was so African looking and you hear Tony talking in the background about how beautiful life is. I think at that point I was emotionally spent. Jesus Marvel Studios. THANK YOU

Idk if this was brought up but I think Thanos looks a lot more polished compared to last year’s. Brolin’s CGI was kind of iffy in IW.

Thanos is such a beast. When he’s in combat mode he wrecking almost everyone
Scarlet Witch bae though was making him suffer

Idk if this was brought up but I think Thanos looks a lot more polished compared to last year’s. Brolin’s CGI was kind of iffy in IW.

YES!!!!!!

He looked sooooo clean in this one, I think they learned from mistakes in IW and had more time to correct it here. Some scenes of him on Titan in IW were a little "meh", but his final battle scene here in Endgame was PERFECT

Back
Top Bottom