WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Thanos is such a beast. When he’s in combat mode he wrecking almost everyone
Scarlet Witch bae though was making him suffer
when she dropped that "you will" line

giphy.gif

YES!!!!!!

He looked sooooo clean in this one, I think they learned from mistakes in IW and had more time to correct it here. Some scenes of him on Titan in IW were a little "meh", but his final battle scene here in Endgame was PERFECT

Yep! His facial expressions and movements, along with Ruffalo’s, were clean. Of course, not a 100% but I’ll take these improvements any day.

Thought it was gonna be another "I can do this all day" moment :lol:

I really like how they made Endgame Cap pretty much son his past self. Pretty clever form of showing character development. Literally.

Also, I definitely have been brainwashed by Game of Thrones because I was expecting that Vormir scene to end in betrayal instead of how they did that. It actually took me a second to process it because I initially thought it was said betrayal going down until I caught up a second later:lol:

Deadpool has no association with the Avengers right? He's part of the whole X-men series stuff? Cause I kept imagining how cool it would be if he made a random appearance in the final battle. I think the audience would of went bonkers lol.

Back
Top Bottom